Nike Zoom LeBron VI Low -Dunkman pg8

gotta have the all white ones
pimp.gif

I guess im one of the few that likes these lows.. Hopefully they have the double stack zoom air because that would be great.. im pretty sure they do but can weconfirm that? Also as far as lebron lows failing i have to disagree with u on that... I loved the Lebron Low ST when it came out and the pair i wear now theLebron V Low all white are great as well.. Does anyone know if they released a IV low??? or was that the Lebron Low ST?? Im gonna assume that its the LebronLOW ST because i know of the AZG low, II low, III low, V low and now the VI low.. anyone know for sure?

I don't think any of the Brons have had good court feel... and these (along with the mids) have that double stitching near the bottom that makes them looklike they're sitting 3 inches off the ground... no thanks.

Definitely not..the only lebron lows I could tolerate were the zoom generation blue/black/white colorway..

Havnt bought lbj lows since the iii's... hmm im still undecided, dont mind em for some reason, but like most i def wont pay retail.....

Here's a list of all of the colors that I know about.

354696-001
BLACK/ANTHRACITE

354696-011
COOL GREY/DEL SOL/RED PLUM/WHITE

354696-012
BLACK/VARSITY RED/WHITE

354696-101
WHITE/BLACK

354696-111
WHITE/MEDIUM GREY

354696-112
WHITE/VARSITY RED/BLACK

354696-141
WHITE/GUM LIGHT BROWN/MIDNIGHT NAVY

354696-142
WHITE/BLACK/BALTIC BLUE

354696-171
WHITE/PINE GREEN/METALLIC GOLD

354696-661
VARSITY CRIMSON/WHITE/MIDNIGHT NAVY

I know most have been shown or talked about, but I think these are the only ones releasing.

Back
Top Bottom