this actually don't look bad at all
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

White/Orange/Grey pair is copped x2.................
pimp.gif
another emoticon for good measure

has an RD been established?

seriously? i just wet my pants with the new colorways. thanks nike..i expect a reimbursement on these new khakis

ok, so I just got my all black MVPs. Haven't hooped in them yet, but I will soon. I'm impressed with the build of the shoe, very solid. Light weightand comfortable. No full length Zoom Air, but that's not a bad thing. I personally only need Zoom Air in the forefoot. So far, so good. If they performwell on the court, I'll definitely buy another pair.

THOSE CLEAR BOTTOMS ARE iLL and they have one of my favorite colors on them these have to HIT hard in the summertime,NIke please don't slip on us

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I need both pairs...Zoom MVP's are the 1st new style of kicks to come out in a while that made me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

I need both pairs...Zoom MVP's are the 1st new style of kicks to come out in a while that made me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My thoughts exactly.

i tried the blackout pair today for the first time. damn they are comfortable. the zoom air in the forefoot was nice and there is good enough padding in theentire heel area. i almost thought there was zoom in the heel because of that. it also felt true to size for me. i didn't make the purchase because i wantsee how the zk4s feel for myself first.

Originally Posted by clkru

Do the KD1's = full-length Zoom?
I don't think the KD1's even utilize Zoom. Strictly regular Air I think, and only in the heel if I'm not mistaken, but someonecorrect me if I'm wrong.

As far as I know, he's usually played in mid-end basketball shoes, not high end like Lebrons or Kobes, or low end like (and not to be insulting) the onesyou find at a JC Penney. That usually means regular Air.

And those fakes look eerily real.

I'm still waiting to hear about comfort and performance reviews. Nash shoes are usually great performance shoes, but this is the first I can recallwithout any air or Zoom in the heel.

Speaking solely on the looks of the Zoom MVP, black-based colorways do not work. As with the Soldier I (which I love, and these are reminiscent of those in thetoebox), white just sets the shoe off just right.

eek.gif
, a Voltage colorway, ala the '08 Huaraches, would be madness. Any PS masters wanna hook it up?

Speaking solely on the looks of the Zoom MVP, black-based colorways do not work. As with the Soldier I (which I love, and these are reminiscent of those in the toebox), white just sets the shoe off just right.

eek.gif
, a Voltage colorway, ala the '08 Huaraches, would be madness. Any PS masters wanna hook it up?

I can't fully agree with you because I'm biased towards all black basketball shoes. I have the all black pair and they're
pimp.gif
. The MVPs are nice and the only color I've seen so far that I didn'tlike was the grey/black/blue pair.

"I don't think the KD1's even utilize Zoom. Strictly regular Air I think, and only in the heel if I'm not mistaken, but someone correct me ifI'm wrong."

KD1's have "ZOOM" printed on the outer midsole...

My question is not if they have it, since they clearly do, but if it is full-length... anyone know?

i like those white/blue nash's even though their fake apparently. That colorway is nice on the shoe imo

has anyone tried either of these shoes on?

And when the heck is footlocker.com going to get the white/black/red/stealth MVP's that Eastbay has up?

I have a FL gift card I need to burn through on these!

Back
Top Bottom