Nike Zoom MVP

Have you guys ever seen this colorway of the shoe?

I got an offer for 55, but I told him I'll get back to him later. I'm going to counter offer with like 45 or something.

I was wondering if anybody here with greater knowledge of the shoe can say that it's real and if they even make fake ones? Thanks!

Thats a decent price, i would like a couple pairs of those. Can't seem to find that colorway...

They have a few plain TB colors like this.. I've seen white/red, white/green, and black/black on ebay before.

Cool thanks, nice input. Yeah I agree with the decent price he's throwing at me. I don't know how much he got it for, I forgot to ask but I'll dothat later.

I liked these when they came out, just didn't want to drop 92 for them when maybe I could have gotten them for 45.

I don't think they're popular enough to be fake.

I've been sort of wanting a pair, but for cheap

there's a couple of tb colorways like that on the 'bay..

i was thinking about the white/caro.. but ehhhh..

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

I tried them out and they hurt the outside of my ankles. I sent them back to Nike.
Did you hoop or just walk in them? I'm curious about this because I bought some Nike Flight Bangers in white and black a couple years ago andthey cut up my achilles tendon. I don't want to go that route again.

I don't, it's almost half-off retail and it's a solid shoe. If you try to barter something to death you risk losing the shoes over $10.

But it always comes down to what you are willing to pay, you're always going to see something better or cheaper later but you've got to be content withyour current purchase.

peace,

Jonas

anyone of you guys got a pair of the "monsters" in a 13-14 for sale maybe?

been lookin everywhere but couldnt find any nowhere!

This is another great shoe from Nike that they royally screwed up by releasing only a few crappy GR colorways, similar to the Zoom BB1 fiasco.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

sup with the orange/silver pair that had that translucent sole?
the monsters? iu thionk they were a QS if anything ii got my pair a while back for retail

Originally Posted by mjd77

This is another great shoe from Nike that they royally screwed up by releasing only a few crappy GR colorways, similar to the Zoom BB1 fiasco.

TRUTH!!!!!

Originally Posted by mjd77

Cosign as well!

I really loved these shoes. Comfortable and looked great. I copped a couple white/grey/black/orange pairs from Ross, two pairs of the all-black, and liked thegrey/black/blue ones with neon laces and the white/black/red pair (still hoping to get them). The POP were nice as well. Didn't see much TBs out there. Ididn't feel any of the Trashtalk ones... but yeah, they could've definitely squeezed out more CWs from this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom