Nike Zoom Penny VI:

The Penny 1 in the white/red went on sale so I feel like the white/red 6 will definitely go on sale as well. Just gotta wait it out....

I appreciate the generous sizing on these cause when you ball you need that little bit of space. Cant wait to get these on the court but like i said, I'm gonna wait it out a little bit then cop :smokin

Best place to get the Orlando from the pack in a 9 or 9.5 on eBay? Do most that have these agree with .5 size down? Thanks in advance!

Nike.com description says the copper penny 6s have a megafuse but all I see is suede. Is the megafuse under the suede?

Best place to get the Orlando from the pack in a 9 or 9.5 on eBay? Do most that have these agree with .5 size down? Thanks in advance!
eBay or FlightClub actually has a 9.5 for $200, which isn't terrible, seen a few pair in that size go higher than that on eBay.  

Definitely go half size down.  

If worn with some Nike Elite socks, I think you could get away with your regular size. Compared to say the Penny 1s, i think these are more TTS. For the Penny 1's, I need to get a half size down.

New colorways coming soon! 

Blue/white ones are day one cop for me 
smokin.gif

Wish they would get away from the suede upper.

And no penny 6 is a day 1 purchase considering they can be had for below retail :smile:

And no penny 6 is a day 1 purchase considering they can be had for below retail
smile.gif
True on both. 
laugh.gif

I liked the upper on the ones from the sharpie pack the best, rest have all been suede upper I think?  (Copper and Red/white)

I'm just pumped they are actually giving us the blue ones...was worried those were going to be kept in the vault.  

And no penny 6 is a day 1 purchase considering they can be had for below retail :smile:
True on both. :lol:

I liked the upper on the ones from the sharpie pack the best, rest have all been suede upper I think?  (Copper and Red/white)

I'm just pumped they are actually giving us the blue ones...was worried those were going to be kept in the vault.  

Man the upper from the pack with the blue would have been :pimp:

I genuinely hate the suede tho. I would have gotten the red pair had it been the packs upper.

Man the upper from the pack with the blue would have been
pimp.gif

I genuinely hate the suede tho. I would have gotten the red pair had it been the packs upper.
I'm with ya...I look at the red ones often in stores, even with the discounts they have been getting online, still can't pull the trigger because of the suede.  

i'm wondering how long til they start going on sale, i thought i wanted the reds and the golds but now not so much or well not really at all, maybe a cloak/eggplant cw

Back
Top Bottom