Nike Zoom Revis 2 - CANCELLED!

waiting patiently for more info with my fingers crossed that Nike actually continues this line

also waiting patiently for JoeyD to come in an post here...see if he thinks we can get a Pats cw finally?! :wink:

God I hope they don't do a crap Pats colorway.

navy white red?

Could be considered many team colors, lol. texans, atlanta hawks, atlanta braves, USA olympics...etc

Better keep full length zoom and not switch to some other crap

Last edited:
As long as they don't give them a PE or Nike doesn't officially coin them a Pats colorway I'm cool.
laugh.gif

As long as they don't give them a PE or Nike doesn't officially coin them a Pats colorway I'm cool. :lol:

lol, thats what i'm actually looking forward to...throw a different quote like "everyone just do your job" on the strap and pure :smokin

I would love to see a dominantly black Oregon cw with green and yellow accents with the O on the back heel or on the strap.

The black/red/white pair looks good but the black/neon pair is an easy pass (maybe if it had a white midsole).

Overall these are a very nice progression from the ZR1 as far as shape goes.  The thing I disliked about the ZR1 was the ugly shape of the heel and ankle area... The ZR2 is much better as far as that goes.  Can't wait to see more pics. 

Hope they put them on iD too.

Update - The Revis 2 appears to have been CANCELLED. Expect more consistent story building with Megatron.

don't know why they cant just release both (calvin Johnson and revis). lol it seems like whenever nike focuses on an nfl player they get injured (revis and now calvin). hope they don't give aaron Rodgers or clay Matthews their own signature line cuz of that :lol:

To the guy that said these were not releasing I give your props, cause I doubted your info.. You were right, I can imagine how much these samples will go for now, with the shoe being cancelled. Oh we'll on to the motor city CJs

that's a shame, the zoom revis are one of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. can't say i'm caught off guard though, almost all the coloryways reached outlets and were going for close to 30-40 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom