Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

I hope to God that special hoh cw is iridecsent dark pine.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can someone PS that?

The nubuck looks sort of ashy in the recent pics, I hope they use the same as on Foams, and don't use the stuff on Jordan's.

The glow in the darks are crazy to but who knows how much they will cost if they are super limited.

my best guess is hoh gets the all reds since they seem to like that cw so damn, ugly imo and the GITD would be a nike a-hole super day before announcement QS just to create the hype and the market to put it on everything. if they sell mark my words GITD foams 2013

Dolce: "He actually asked us to make him the all red Rookie that matched his Memphis Express uniforms......There’s no current plan to commercialize it, and they’re just for Penny…but you never know. We’ll see. [laughs]"

he was speaking about the candy red CW

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

just like i predicted on page 1... 10 million colorways

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the eggplants. they're dope but nike needs to chill with that color already
eggplant on pennys = them representing his time in PHX

they've made purple penny kicks since 1999-2000 wit da penny IV's

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

just like i predicted on page 1... 10 million colorways

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the eggplants. they're dope but nike needs to chill with that color already
eggplant on pennys = them representing his time in PHX

they've made purple penny kicks since 1999-2000 wit da penny IV's

laugh.gif
that i know. i got 80% of em

i still think they should chill. they're killing it

I've become a fan of the blues, wish I didn't. So far that's the blue, gitd, magic cw and reds look worth buying and that's a LOT of money sheesh.

Thinking about jumping the gun on the Binarys and getting a pair off Air Randy/Marqueesole. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

Thinking about jumping the gun on the Binarys and getting a pair off Air Randy/Marqueesole. Thoughts?

I wouldn't do it. Why spend $100+ extra on a shoe that will be a easy get come November.

haha naw man dont do it! between lebrons kobes foams and Js these are bound to sit atleast 2weeks

Do it and post pics when they come in..

2-3 pairs for me. I want that wht/blye, all-red, and the binary blues. Hopefully a blk colroway with an icy sole will drop. The wht/blk colorway is dope too.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I wouldn't do it. Why spend $100+ extra on a shoe that will be a easy get come November.

How do you know it'll be easy when you don't know the quantities?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

How do you know it'll be easy when you don't know the quantities?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
You again 

Back
Top Bottom