Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Bias aside... I think these will become a classic like the Foam Ones... Because of the trim options and obvious endless Foam material color options... we shall see these often

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Bias aside... I think these will become a classic like the Foam Ones... Because of the trim options and obvious endless Foam material color options... we shall see these often

I agree. But if they drop $$!@ bombs towards the end like the 1/2 Cent did....

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

pimp.gif
 easy cop

$135>>>200 plus
$100 >>$135>>>200 plus
pimp.gif

You guys just gotta rub it in don't you?!
sorry dude it wasnt to rub it in. it was to +1 the swooshers
laugh.gif

i grabbed them this afternoon. actually came to 95 after tax.

memphis - not an employee store. just regular old footlocker disc + a $50 gold coin for a good audit.

Damn Rock is making me wish I kept my Atlantics, but the price they were pulling in had me seeing $$$'s

Decided to pick em up today. Trying them on was a mistake lol, but I realized that sz 11 is really what I need and not half size up so whoever is wondering true to size!

Still praying that the Atlantic will be a GR later.

Im usually a shoe snob in not wanting to wear GRs when I get them when everyone else does... but I can honestly say with the BBs I will wear them bishes even if everyone and their momma has them on walking next to me arm in arm.

They look just that good. Metallic Purp? Oh my

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Damn Rock is making me wish I kept my Atlantics, but the price they were pulling in had me seeing $$$'s

Naw, you did the smart thing homie.

$ > shoes

^ Like an eggplant cw?

THERE IS DEFINITELY A PIC FLOATING AROUND WITH THE BB'S NEXT TO THE EGGPLANT COLORWAY..I STILL DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE SAMPLES OR RELEASING... I NEED THEM 
devil.gif

Decided to pick em up today. Trying them on was a mistake lol, but I realized that sz 11 is really what I need and not half size up so whoever is wondering true to size!

Still praying that the Atlantic will be a GR later.

this made me more excited to get mine in the mail alreadyyyyyy, im not really into foams and crap but these and the GITD are just too
pimp.gif
, glad i got both

Originally Posted by j o 19

^ Like an eggplant cw?

THERE IS DEFINITELY A PIC FLOATING AROUND WITH THE BB'S NEXT TO THE EGGPLANT COLORWAY..I STILL DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE SAMPLES OR RELEASING... I NEED THEM 
devil.gif

Yessss. I make this face every time I see that pic:
devil.gif

That purple hits so good.

Yeah bruh... I love this shoe.. but I'll be damn if I pay waaay over retail for hard to get one's...I'd hold out hope on getting more released

^ Like an eggplant cw?

317697_1754344277234_1797753095_1178415_417776632_n.jpg

I only liked the gitd and binary is nice but i can't wear soles that will eventually yellow. So i am pretty much done with the rookies and even the red color is gonna be clear or milky sole, which means yellowing in the future. But these are one of the good hybrids around. If they have another with a smoke black sole i will buy them.

Back
Top Bottom