Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nike needs to dead the Penny line with these hybrids. What's after this? Air Zoom Sophomores, hybrids of the 1-4? Oh wait that's already been done.....
tired.gif

f041661a9b6538f6ca8485c95a79db77077a02be_r.gif

^now that's an original colorway! I was hoping Nike would do that, and not just copy old foam or half cent colorways. Well done!

Im almost certain that i will pass on these now as i refuse to pay 200 plus for these hybrid sneakers. How did Nike release the 1/2 cents for 160 then want to release these for 200 bucks?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Im almost certain that i will pass on these now as i refuse to pay 200 plus for these hybrid sneakers. How did Nike release the 1/2 cents for 160 then want to release these for 200 bucks?

half cents retailed fa 190 bruh

These look like sorta like but much better looking than the FP3's. If they feel like good quality in hand I might not stop myself from getting the blue pair.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ill take da glow in da dark with smoked soles over da white and black w. clear soles....

this. easily.

Originally Posted by Rod301

eek.gif
eek.gif

this shoe, IMO, is already miles ahead of the 1/2 cent. the royal halfs had us fooled. it was the c/w that got us.

I'm really looking forward to some original colourways, it's what let the 1/2 cent down, too many foam colourway copies.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Nike needs to dead the Penny line with these hybrids. What's after this? Air Zoom Sophomores, hybrids of the 1-4? Oh wait that's already been done.....
tired.gif

naw..penny's line is too short..as long as da hybrids are tasteful ill be interested.

Originally Posted by Air Rob21

I'm really looking forward to some original colourways, it's what let the 1/2 cent down, too many foam colourway copies.

u buggin b, da worse selling 1/2 cent were ones which sported colorways that had NUFFIN to do with penny hardaway (green sparks)

colors have to make sense w/ sigs.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

tired.gif

Funny gif but I'm not hating just keepin' it 100. It's just that Nike should leave his legacy alone. It was a good run when he was in the league and his kicks were relevant. Now it's just milking the cash cow.

Back
Top Bottom