Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

how do these run in terms of fitting? Compared to like foamposites? are they more snug because they look like they have extra padding

Originally Posted by MaximumFoams

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I am looking at these shoes now in a shop and I think there the worst fusion nike has made

I might not even cop the blue/purple joints there so bad
this is in NY? if  so which ones were you looking at?
the glow in the darks and yes i'm in nyc 

^^^^^^^^^ sneak bistro been sold out since last week!!!!......they did pre orders and all are accounted 4!!!......i tried last friday and ther were gone must a took 1 day for them 2 sell out cause they posted on thurs they were available......any1 else know any QS spots that might have these available for order????.....u can pm me if so thanks

These pictures only have me wanting the smoked pair even more. I can hope for a discount somewhere but if not that pair I'll definitely be buying retail.

nice pics
pimp.gif

you can actually see the greenish color on the upper even in the light....need GITDs along with Binarys
pimp.gif

Anybody notice how the Luminous Pearl Rookie on kicks-crew has a clear translucent sole but the retail pair in the states has a smoked out sole?

^website clearly states "white/black".....WHITE/black have a clear sole...Luminous Pearl/black aka GITD have a black smoked sole....two different releases

anytime they talkin bout doin a raffle @ HOH, there's no point in going that route. guess i'll have to pay $100 extra to get a pair, but i'd rather do that than wasting mad time running around, callin around, waiting in line, raffles, etc. i just don't have time for all that anymore (and haven't for a while).

I am looking at these shoes now in a shop and I think there the worst fusion nike has made

I might not even cop the blue/purple joints there so bad
LMAOOOO 
laugh.gif
 160 IM CURIOUS AS TO WHY THE CHANGE OF HEART?

just pulled the trigger for $305 shipped on the bay. seller in CA has em on hand, ready to ship and he has ridiculous amounts of feedback so i figured wth. as stated above i wanted these without all the hassle so i overpaid (which i rarely do), but it's all good. at least i'll have em.
pimp.gif

I'm really on the fence with these. The most recent pictures I've seen make the shoe look REALLY appealing.

However.

The quality of the nubuck is making me hesitate on copping these for retail. Decisions, decisions...

all i needed to hear was HOH doing a raffle. that told me these must be really limited so i ain't wanna take any chances.

Originally Posted by j o 19

LMAOOOO 
laugh.gif
 160 IM CURIOUS AS TO WHY THE CHANGE OF HEART?
i dont like the shoes when i saw them up close 
in fact  the only 2 colors i liked was the blue and purple 

i still might get the blues 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by westhellthug

Originally Posted by Rod301

Please Push Those GITDs Back Nike... My Pockets Are Not Ready.  
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Tell me about it brahs. I live on a strict budget,  the only shoes I budgeted for were the cements and the concords.
d2626c04a6ea4af5795267bee085da73ca1f5e41.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I Feel Your Pain Man... Thats All I Saved For Too. I Dont Even Want The Rest Of Those Colorways.
ohwell.gif

so my hoh connect has got the gitd rookie locked down for me but he doesnt know about the max orange hoh exclusive colorway yet, when do those drop?

gonna pass on the GITD's so good luck to all of you who really want them.
sneakerhead has them up for $250 btw.

Back
Top Bottom