Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

These are CRAZY with the glow, had mine sitting under a light for a little bit just testing it and it doesn't even need to be dark to see the effect
pimp.gif

Whoever doesn't like the gitd is missing out. It was my anticipated release and i'm glad i got two. The glowing is awesome everytime i turn off the lights in my room it glows brighter than the yeezy sole does. Great shoe and will be sought after for sure.

Here's my good deed of the day. For those who missed out sneaker bistro in NY got a restock and will be taking phone orders. Not sure what time they open

a friend brought up a good point.....that swoosh by the toebox SHOULD be GITD also....now that wouldve been a nice touch
pimp.gif

GITD swoosh would have been nice!

These fit me fine as I went true to size, weird that they fit everyone else small

binaries are sick. I like the medial side where there are grooves cut into the forefoot that makes them a true foamposite. The lateral side could use some to make them less boring.

sneaker bistro has no size 12-13 in the rookies... dude asked me where you calling from... like that freakin matters?! ... i guess maybe so he can try to rape?

Originally Posted by woody2626

Here's my good deed of the day. For those who missed out sneaker bistro in NY got a restock and will be taking phone orders. Not sure what time they open

Forget this company, after 50 calls they finally pick-up but don't answer smh 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anyone have any luck?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

sneaker bistro has no size 12-13 in the rookies... dude asked me where you calling from... like that freakin matters?! ... i guess maybe so he can try to rape?

Thanks for the update - I'll give up now because I need a sz 13.
What price did he charge? 

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by woody2626

Forget this company, after 50 calls they finally pick-up but don't answer smh 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anyone have any luck?
Been calling since 11:45 EST and kept getting busy signal or ringing followed with voice mail box.  Now message at end of ringing says no longer accepting phone calls.  I needed a 12 or bigger, my 11 is too small

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^They didn't open till 12:00.
Their line was busy when I started calling at 11:45 till 12:30 when I gave up.  Only got through a couple of times out of using redial repeatedly.  People really want these 

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^They didn't open till 12:00.
Their line was busy when I started calling at 11:45 till 12:30 when I gave up.  Only got through a couple of times out of using redial repeatedly.  People really want these 

This gif is too funny.  Finally got my pair.  These shoes are awesome.  It would be nice for the gitd feature to last longer after charging them up but such a great design.

Weren't the black/orange ones supposed to drop on Halloween or something like that?
Also, can someone explain to me the 2 different Atlantics?

These ones with the silver pods/white laces, were those sold at the event outside of the crate and limited to 250?

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-LWP-Atlantic-Blue-1.jpg

And these ones in the crate?

The one in the glass case were in the sc pack (5 shoes for $1k,only 25 packs sold) and the top pair (true atlantics) released at the sc las vegas event also...separate from the 5pair pack..not sure how many pairs

Witnesskb24- sorry I didn't get back to you in the pickup thread...yeah I sent binaries back because of the excess glue (los of it), on one part of the shoe the ice sole was nearly detached from the sole,that's how much glue there was,and there were also "wrinkles" in the foam materials on both shoes.... early b-grades in my opinion,not worth the 280 in kicks+cash that the other person wanted

Back
Top Bottom