Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Try them with orthopedic insoles if you like the shoe that much.

I play ball in my foam/flightposites, and planned to get these to play in.   don't like the rookies enough to pay 200 bucks and need to use insoles.  that is nike totally getting over on the consumer.  If there was no NT or I$$ or $C,  there is no way they could get away with pricing a shoe so high only to have air in the heel.  any shoe  in the 85 to 100  buck range or more by nike should not need insoles.  I have been a loyal nike customer for over 20 years but stuff like this is really getting on my nerves.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Ya'll still going at it about who put foams on the map????
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Foams were rocked on the east and west unless someone works for nike and can prove one city put them on the map then it doesn't matter...its just all hood speculation...

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Ya'll still going at it about who put foams on the map????
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Foams were rocked on the east and west unless someone works for nike and can prove one city put them on the map then it doesn't matter...its just all hood speculation...
not quite...ask someone at nike where da majority of transfers end up when foamposites sell slow nationwide.

Well... Being the most "over" populated city in America... It's evident that, that's where you would aim at, to send your "left overs".

Seems as these new foam threads are full of densed, deficient Nike "talkers"....

It hurts to even search for info in these threads.....

I think I came to the conclusion that these shoes aren't that comfortable... I wore my Binary Blues today and I must say that they kind of hurt the bottom of my feet and that is due to the lack of zoom air... This is the second time I wore them too if you count the GITD version as well.. 

It's not bc of the lack of zoom. Zoom only gives you the responsiveness/bounce. It's a lack of tech. I'm def going to add some diff insoles.

lack of tech=lack of zoom... if you have to put insoles in a 200 dollar shoe to make it comfortable, the shoe needs to be returned and get your money back. Nike is laughing their way to the bank on this release.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Well... Being the most "over" populated city in America... It's evident that, that's where you would aim at, to send your "left overs".

Seems as these new foam threads are full of densed, deficient Nike "talkers"....

It hurts to even search for info in these threads.....
Exactly why I refuse to go in foam threads anymore, annoys the hell out of me

IN OTHER NEWS... MY BINARY'S SHIPPED FROM DISTRICT... BUT MY TRACKING TAKES ME TO APPLE.COM THE WEBSITE... -_-.. I FIND IT FUNNY.. ANYONE ELSE HAD THAT HAPPEN

*CORRECTION... THE TRACKING IS FINE.. THEIR LINK TO TRACK THINGS LEADS YOU TO APPLE..
laugh.gif
 NOT SURE W

Me and my friend played in our gitd in a park gym and it was very comfortable and it didn't hurt our feet at all. I say worth the money also my ankle rolled onto someone's foot and the shoe prevented it from twisting bad and i got to continue playing so for me it was worth it. This was played for the first time this past weekend. Also got alot of looks for the glow when we turned off the gym lights. LOL!!!

I was wondering the same thing about Tanks site... but I hate taking a chance on pre-order's on stuff when I've barely heard they will be releasing certain colors.

Notice the only colors on the site are the one's we've seen here. What about the Black/Orange.

Got home and thought I knew what was in the box...... but I was wrong.. it was even better....
298333_1907678430492_1797753095_1293333_358255022_n.jpg

Not too many people are going to have this from the creator.... my man

305171_1907777912979_1797753095_1293383_1026751994_n.jpg

Which means a box of Reds are SOON to arrive....

One of the few kicks I'd actually be willing to pay full price for though... and will in plenty of colorways.. Give this man his credit.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by jrich703

IS THE TANK WEBSITE LEGIT OR FAKE ???

They're legit
that's no true, they are extremly doggy..highly not recommaded...i preorder 3 pairs of shoe from him and never received the shippment.

Back
Top Bottom