Nike Zoom Run The One - UPDATE: Not official Harden sig

I just had to share this one, how on earth can you lace these shoes on your feet as Kyle Korver does? If I tied my shoes like that I would lose all blood circulation during the first few plays!

I just had to share this one, how on earth can you lace these shoes on your feet as Kyle Korver does? If I tied my shoes like that I would lose all blood circulation during the first few plays!

View media item 1500421

Probably has really narrow feet.

He's right just really narrow feet. All my shoes look like that with the exception of most Kobes since they are built more narrow

If anyone is still looking for the Harden PE Run the One, Champs Sports  has 11, 12 and 14 for 79.99.  

How is the toe box on these? I have the kobe 8 pit vipers and the toe box is too roomy. I was thinkin about gettin these, and I've seen that they fit true to size, but i was thinkin about going a half size down or even a whole size down (hopefully not) since i like my shoes to be tight and i like a tight toe box. I wear a 10.5 by the way.

Oof jealous, wish that colorway came to Canada. Oh well.

RIP Run the Ones. I still use mine for shoot-arounds and light games. Traction and cushioning still tops(only indoor use) after 6 months. Basically look brand new. Really love how stable my foot feels in them, basically the opposite of how the Zoom Crusader felt in terms of stability.

The all black CW is only $44.98 when you add it to your cart on Finishline

Came out to $55.57 total

Anybody still looking to scoop these check out Ross. Scored these for $30. Based on this thread folks love them or hate them for ball but for $30 as long as they don't fall apart after a game or 2 I'll be View media item 1883095happy

Anybody still looking to scoop these check out Ross. Scored these for $30. Based on this thread folks love them or hate them for ball but for $30 as long as they don't fall apart after a game or 2 I'll be View media item 1883095happy

Nice find. Spent $50 in mine, have played ball in them weekly for 8 months, and they're still holding up! Would pick up another pair, but they're $90 around here now.

Back
Top Bottom