NIKE ZOOM soldier 10

Fits TTS from the toe box to the forefoot strap. Don't expect too tight of fastening on the ankle strap cause the upper is made to support and be flexible at the same time.

Toe box/vamp strap gives minimal tension, forefoot strap provides more tension without being over tightened IMO, and the ankle strap will fasten the tightest--but like I said will flex.

I'd suggest going TTS and what I've done with a second pair that I've gone a half size up, I've "double sock" before play--in between rest days for more cushion--with Nike Elite socks and regular Nike "no show" or ankle socks on the outside. Strange but provides extra cushioning for me needed between games. GREAT SHOE.

Hope this motovates you to get the pair.

Appreciate the info. Prolly gonna cave in and get this off eBay

it would've been nice if the bottom straps were grey and the top was white...sucks that can't be an option

Why the hell did they put synthetic leather on around the toe box? Straight trollin us by not giving us the c/w from the finals with this one. 

Why the hell did they put synthetic leather on around the toe box? Straight trollin us by not giving us the c/w from the finals with this one. 
Lol this is Nike we are talking about. They always do "something" not to give us what we want. And if they do give, its at a hefty price. They ruined the shoe with the speckles on the straps. But those bottoms tho...

Lol this is Nike we are talking about. They always do "something" not to give us what we want. And if they do give, its at a hefty price. They ruined the shoe with the speckles on the straps. But those bottoms tho...

Thank you Nike for saving me a few hundred dollars!

I agree with some others, I really like it because it's close to what LBJ donned in the Finals...but that gold speckle is a no go.

Just order all white and have the check and LBJ symbol painted gold.........thats what i planned on doing.

Back
Top Bottom