Nike Zoom Soldier II is @ nikebasketball.com + creative wallpaper

Lebron liked the Soldier II so much (or the V not as much) that he would have been ok to have the Soldier be his Signature shoe. That's also a Photoshop of the shoe above, as he did an on Campus Photoshoot in his Olympic pairs. Lets get ready for Beijing

soldier 2s>>>>soldier 1s, especially the china colorway. the 1s looked too bulky, i like the simple design and the swoosh on the heel.

China colorway will prolly only be available via House of Hoops... Nike needs to hook it up with an online release or something.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I'm the only cat on here who thinks these are DOPE.

They really don't look good on the pictures....but they are
pimp.gif
inperson believe me and they perform great.

Originally Posted by bib10

LeBron is wearing ZS2 now
let's wait for better pic later

updated
445dcb8d0b36c495f2dd24d26590fd7a-getty-80385743_dlk004_cavs_v_wiza.jpg
^ Someone got a closer pic of the inner upper on Bron's Soldier II's? What is that logo???

IMO it's not a logo, it's just a label.

look at this GR for example:
lbj_soldier_ii_og_white-navy5-1.jpg

It says King on the left shoe and James on the right but it's hard to see and I might be wrong. Please correct.

pic via kenlu

man i would love a grey based colorway without perforations or scratch mark patterns. these really have the "casual-shoe" look to them. i just want aclean pair.

I finally got my pair and put them on the court twice this weekend. Great shoe IMO. While the lockdown fit isn't there, I really enjoyed these for thefirst two wearings. They crease like CRAZYYYYYY though.
laugh.gif
I'll have to keep wearing them to really get the feel for them, but they're really nice sofar.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Just posted some pretty sweet Soldier I samples on SC.com.....
^ Post it here Nick... def a better colorway than the first Camo Soldiers....

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

recall Camo AZG

azgew0.jpg

Originally Posted by bib10

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

recall Camo AZG

azgew0.jpg

Confess... how many of you went to NDC, lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Billy, thanks so much for the pics. Good to see the site up and rollingagain. I can't say you how much I wanna rock those bad boys!!!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I'm the only cat on here who thinks these are DOPE.

They really don't look good on the pictures....but they are
pimp.gif
in person believe me and they perform great.
I'm feeling the Zoom Soldier II as well. I like the Lebron line as much as the next guy, but I was kinda getting tired of the straps from the ZoomLebron IV/Zoom Lebron V (although removable)/Zoom Soldier 1.

Are there any other colors of the Zoom Soldier II other than the white/navy and the ones Lebron's wearing?

I'm dying to see more pics or other colorways...I always play outdoor ball and I need a true soldier in a shoe that'll withstand any/all beating. Nottalking about style wise but comfort wise..can someone rank these with the 20-5-5 and soldier 1s?

Back
Top Bottom