Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

no SVSM's, no CTK's, no Gloria's for me. NO THANKS!

I prefer GRs. Aqua, POP, Navy or even the initial White/Black/Red ZSIII over these any day.

Svsm for me please!!!!! Btw does anyone know what kind of release would these be? HOH only?

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Who is Gloria? I'm guessing his daughter.

its his mothers name..

and Like some of you guys said up thier.. i need all 3....

I love all the Soldier 3's...

i have all execpt navy and army

Just give me the svsms
smokin.gif

didyouknow... isaw a fake version of these, 5 months even before it was released... i mean, how do you fake something that was never shown in public. Nike?

laugh.gif
...that .gif gets me everytime...

I actually dont own any Soldier III's (smh at me x10 for not coppin on the EA 50), but Im definitely gonna try and cop the SVSM and CTKs if I can.

B1acMan365:
Who is Gloria?
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Perfect.

But c'mon, man... if he doesn't know, he doesn't know. Just educate him and keep it moving.
happy.gif

There was a time you didn't know who Gloria James was.
wink.gif
'Yeah,but if you're going to call yourself a LeBron fan, how can you...' blah, blah blah.

He never called himself a LeBron fan.
And how can you know something you don't know? You can't. Until someone tells you, you don't know it.
laugh.gif

Haha, awesome execution on the LeMVPpet.gif. I'm hoping the TB's do show up so I can pick some up at Ross or Marshalls to play ball in. I can'tafford to cop shoes at retail for a little while, other expenses are calling.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

B1acMan365:
Who is Gloria?
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Perfect.

But c'mon, man... if he doesn't know, he doesn't know. Just educate him and keep it moving.
happy.gif

There was a time you didn't know who Gloria James was.
wink.gif
'Yeah, but if you're going to call yourself a LeBron fan, how can you...' blah, blah blah.

He never called himself a LeBron fan.
And how can you know something you don't know? You can't. Until someone tells you, you don't know it.
laugh.gif

Ska, you SO reminded me of Donald Rumsfeld's "There are known unknowns ... " speech.
laugh.gif

On a separate note, I might break in my Soldier Dunkman today ... so bright outside ...
glasses.gif

Ska, it's all luv in the name of lulz. Trust me I wasn't making him an outcast on the lack of knowledge; that's why I used this
tongue.gif
smiley next to his question
wink.gif
but nonetheless I understand you on that though
glasses.gif
, it's just that the gif was
roll.gif
dieing to be used.

2db46cz.gif
*I need all the laughs I can get because I just lost a homie of mine [+]
tired.gif

Back