Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

The straps are fine, its largely a synthetic upper so there is a lot of flex and they break in quite well. The only thing I found with the straps is they areruining the laces as they stick to the Velcro all the time.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by specialk619

Anyone hoop in these yet and can give any details on how they are? Thinkin of swoopin up a pair to play in for the summer.

They are really sweat once they break in, light comfortable good support good all rounder IMO, Ive played about 40 hours in em now and they are still holding up well.

July 1[sup]st[/sup] they'll be like the aqua man summer hit ! Are they going to be out in patent or leather toebox?

So they take like 4 wears to break it? Because I tried them on before and y'all said they're the most comfortable shoes ever and I was like
eyes.gif

But I might pick them up on the F&F week and break them in. I just worry that in 6-10 months they are going to be deeply discounted.

Also hows the traction like comparable to Kobe IVs?

Nice to see Delonte and Mo Will rockin the Soldier III's.

It'll be even nicer to see a Finals MVP version of the soldier III

It depends how serious you play ball I found them a bit tight at first but after a few wears they were fine. If your only gonna wear them casually and loosethey might be uncomfortable as your foot tends to run up into the toe box unless you got them locked down. The traction is good on the wood floor, they have asimilar sole to the new trainer 1 I recently noticed so I guess they are designed for better traction when changing direction I'm sure there is Nike speakfor this 'technology'!

If your not sure about em and you don't play much ball wait for them to go on discount but I wouldnt expect any decent color ways on the discount shelves.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

If your not sure about em and you don't play much ball wait for them to go on discount but I wouldnt expect any decent color ways on the discount shelves.
Most of the TB cw's should make it to the sales racks (as usual).

Those aquas above are set for a July 1st release according to Slam Magazine... Cant wait for those... The picture is beautiful in the new magazine featuringLebron vs Kobe on the cover

WNBA having some heat as well I see. Those Hyperize look good in the last few pics as well as those Soldiers. Looks like some Mavs colorways.

Man those are just straight fire
pimp.gif
I wouldnt mind getting my hand on anyof those soldiers... Us guys can rock those too

Originally Posted by wmg23

Man those are just straight fire
pimp.gif
I wouldnt mind getting my hand on any of those soldiers... Us guys can rock those too
I'm way ahead of you
devil.gif

Although it looks like some of those straps have nicknames/team names on them ...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Soldiers ... they're not just [for] men anymore.
pimp.gif
^^^^^
You mean those aren't DUDES?!!!!..
tongue.gif
smh.gif

Have some respect, man. Most of those "dudes" would probably school you on the court.
eyes.gif
CALM DOWN BRO! It's a joke ok? Yeah, those 'dudes' should be able to school me since they're pros. I'd be worried if theycouldn't.
I'm guessing you're a big fan of the WNBA?

Back
Top Bottom