Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Got my Dunkmans and POPs yesterday...

Can't wait for other colors. Probably my 2nd favorite Lebron shoe next to the Zoom Generation.

Seimone Augustus...
370.gif
370.gif
370.gif

Did nike make clothes fa da dunkmans?.....
nerd.gif

i might give these as a try for my new basketball shoe.
the ankle support looks promising and the straps dont look to be an annoyance.

Why did I think Sue Bird was half way decent.

I was wrong.

Those Soldiers look big as hell on females.

The wht/navy colorway is serious. I held a sample pair today, and my opinion of the ZS3 has changed.
smh.gif

POPs ant GR, ebay might be your best bet at this stage, some dudes are sellin them on here also.

I know these is the soldier IIIs thread but has anybody seen outline of the IV's yet?? Why do the the soldiers IVs look alot like the LBJ IVs.

and fat: pics????

but seriosuly, ima have to start going to wnba games just to snag these pe soldiers. I know these broads gotta have some big %$$ feet in my size haha.

Just came back from picking up the POP Lebron Soldier 3 at Footlocker. Dude said it was excluded from the F&F discount, I told him no it wasnt. Then askedif I had the coupon and I said no I didnt. So he said let me override it and add the discount. I had that blank look on my face when he said that. But anywaysso I picked them up along with some shoe cleaner I so desperately need.

my 3rd pair of pop is en route. I love this shoe. played in them sunday, going to be in the regular rotation.

just have to find some dunkmans now...

Back
Top Bottom