But Renee, Seimone and Candice are
pimp.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by R3B0W

HOW LIMITED WERE THE POP'S???!!!.......

I really dont think they are that limited. I just think only high traffic Foot Lockers carry them. Because I've seen them in multiple FootLockers.

Also why does the top eyelet says "2"?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I really dont think they are that limited. I just think only high traffic Foot Lockers carry them. Because I've seen them in multiple FootLockers.

Cause the other one says "3".

It's a limited GR. No online drop.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Cause the other one says "3".
lol....classic

But all the footlockers I have been to VA have both GR and POP soldiers sitting right beside each other. Hell, they still the have the MLPS kobes and thewhite/black/purple ones too (dont collect the Kobes so I dont know their names
laugh.gif
)

Anyone willing to trade a dunkman soldier 3 size 13 for a POP soldier 3.. PM ME PLEASE!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I want to get Sue Bird pregnant.

LOL
Originally Posted by sho3tym

my 3rd pair of pop is en route. I love this shoe. played in them sunday, going to be in the regular rotation.

just have to find some dunkmans now...

3? Damn B. I thought you had Dunkmans? You mean a third pair of them? Folks diggin these hard now after Game 2.
14xjsjm.jpg
I wanted a second pair of POPs but now I neeeeeeeed these....
Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike Zoom Soldier III - 013
thx fatboykickz
more pic from his blog: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.co...amp;prev=-1&next=634

dsc01180.jpg
So are they going to be patent toe on these or they gonna have the plain leather also?

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ co sign... where will i get the funding from though...
Same question I'm asking myself.
laugh.gif

Gonna put some pairs up for sale here on NT tomorrow probably. (Hypermaxes, H2K4s, or Zm Flt Turbines, anyone?
nerd.gif
)

What is the sizing like on these, btw?

Still no word on the patent toe aquamans I dont think i would cop these if they put a leather toe on them.

laugh.gif
Man, that would be a devastating blow to heterosexual males, if she is dyking. Ah well. We still have Diana Taurasi, the cutie from the Chicago Sky, andIvory Latta.

Wht/navy landed at your spots. Check them out. They're sexy. After last night, I think sales of the ZS3 will pick up. Just a hunch.
laugh.gif
I did my part.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Man, that would be a devastating blow to heterosexual males, if she is dyking. Ah well. We still have Diana Taurasi, the cutie from the Chicago Sky, and Ivory Latta.

Wht/navy landed at your spots. Check them out. They're sexy. After last night, I think sales of the ZS3 will pick up. Just a hunch.
laugh.gif
I did my part.
Stevie Wonder wouldnt touch them with his white cane....
sick.gif

Diana Taurasi is hott. Google pics of her, when she lets her hair down.
laugh.gif

Damn, how can I forget about Becky Hammon, and that Ferdinand chick as well.

I'm still looking for POP 3's in a 9. No luck, and after Game 2, I don't think my chances will get any better.

Back
Top Bottom