Nike Zoom Soldier V

ewwwwwwww
sick.gif

I gotta see these in person before I make my decision..i haven't bought a soldier since the 3..i wish i would've kept some of my 20-5-5's
frown.gif

I gotta see these in person before I make my decision..i haven't bought a soldier since the 3..i wish i would've kept some of my 20-5-5's
frown.gif

Will Big Yungin even wear these during a Playoff game?

I actually like the perfs.... means it will breathe and you can ball in it all day outside on the blacktop.

I actually like the perfs.... means it will breathe and you can ball in it all day outside on the blacktop.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

No I doubt it because that would take away from the V3 story.

But if I was Nike, I'd try to get Mike Miller, James Jones and Big Z to wear these. I dont think any of  the 2010 Cavailers wore the Soldier IVs in the 2010 NBA Playoffs....It would be nice to see some of the Heat players wear some nice PE versions of the Soldier V.

But if I was Nike, I'd try to get Mike Miller, James Jones and Big Z to wear these. I dont think any of  the 2010 Cavailers wore the Soldier IVs in the 2010 NBA Playoffs....It would be nice to see some of the Heat players wear some nice PE versions of the Soldier V.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Probably next season for his teammates. Bron won't wear these unless it's a preseason lol.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Probably next season for his teammates. Bron won't wear these unless it's a preseason lol.

Not feeling thses at all. These don't seem like an LBJ shoe. Also I agree 20.5.5.> all others.

Not feeling thses at all. These don't seem like an LBJ shoe. Also I agree 20.5.5.> all others.

Hopefully that's not the finished version

From a marketing perspective I can see Nike having him wear these during warm-ups/shoot-arounds of the playoffs then switching to the V/3's for the game

Hopefully that's not the finished version

From a marketing perspective I can see Nike having him wear these during warm-ups/shoot-arounds of the playoffs then switching to the V/3's for the game

Back
Top Bottom