Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

they're too cheap to do that, i am actually surprised they spend extra $$$ for the logo on the boxes and tape but they probably see it as advertising :lol:

Bad advertising in my opinion, swoosh branded shipping boxes have to be a porch bandit’s dream come true. :smh:

VaporFly Day!

4BDED400-D484-4F15-8C04-5A92AA04B943.gif

Last edited:
Man, with an order of FOG x Nike clothing they placed the dam itemized receipt on the box!

Smh.

I resisted the first color to have this new one and am stoked. Got the confirmation and will have it here on Monday. Just in time for next week's half. :tongue:

Same here but my palms still got sweaty in nervous anticipation, lol

I was expecting some difficulty getting these as I heard the production on these was lower. Looks like there is still a fsr on the app. I guess everyone who wanted a pair was able to get the bright crimson so the demand may not be as high.

its on ndc too and you can get 1.5% cashback via ebates

just got an email from eastbay and they got it too, they have 2.5% cashback

So I think the whole "scarcity" of the Vaporfly is a thing of the past, right? Over the last 2 months there has been widespread availability of the VF FK. It was even on Running Warehouse for over a week where it could be purchased for $212 with the 15% discount code.

at the end of the day it is a $250 specialized running shoes so those who wanted it for running probably have at least one pair now since they've restocked so much and probably isn't too keen on multiple pairs for that price and many also feels it is too unstable for walking/casual wear

resellers probably backed off too because they might still be sitting on a stock of the crimsons

I’m holding out for RW to put the blue CW up. The 360 view is there now but they haven’t pulled the trigger yet. They seem to always be late to the party lately.

Same, especially since I’m not an avid runner like a lot guys in here. For them it makes total sense. I’m not going to lie though...I’d be down if I find a sale price of under $200.
I get they’re a race day shoe but I don’t run any races and to me personal PR’s aren’t worth the price

I race in them but to me it’s the training in them that is worth the price. I’m so much less banged up after long runs and tempo runs in them. So much more so than even when wearing the zoom fly or turbos.

And as for the foam scraping away if you’re heel striking... that’s not gonna compromise the shoe. I’ve put a few pairs of these through the ringer with 400+ miles. The bounce you get from the foam even after that much mileage is still far superior to other shoes.

I race in them but to me it’s the training in them that is worth the price. I’m so much less banged up after long runs and tempo runs in them. So much more so than even when wearing the zoom fly or turbos.

And as for the foam scraping away if you’re heel striking... that’s not gonna compromise the shoe. I’ve put a few pairs of these through the ringer with 400+ miles. The bounce you get from the foam even after that much mileage is still far superior to other shoes.
Hmmm.... good info man. I say all this and like last year bought a pair anyway.

I have a 25% off at Nike.com. Will it work for these?

Dayum! How’d you get a 25%? The only time I remember them having 25% was the Jordan xiv fiasco. I need me a code again. I used to get so many, but they’ve become tight with those.

Back
Top Bottom