Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

would have been an easy grab on cncpts. everyone was concentrating on undftd AM97. I decided to pass at the last second, im good with just the OGs.

Got nothing but error messages the entire time..even tried to settle with 0.5 size up or 1 full from my usual..

Logged in and out, tried to restart phone. Nothing. By the time I tried a third time, says sold out.
Haven't been this frustrated in a while considering I usually pass on SNKRS drops

i think it has to do with traffic. Cirrus Trainers are showing sold out and thats BS because theyre sitting at other Nike websites

That was rough...SNKRS was not allowing me to submit payment. Just kept giving me error messages, then my size sold out! :angry::angry::angry:

What's strange is usually when shoes are sold out the won't appear on the in stock page....and really those Jordanians sold out?
IMG_3832.PNG

same as everyone

and if you go to the snkrs website, it actually said release was 9:54 EDT :lol:

but of course it didn't come out til 10 and when I first got there, it wouldn't scroll down so the biggest size I saw was a 9

What's strange is usually when shoes are sold out the won't appear on the in stock page....and really those Jordanians sold out?
IMG_3832.PNG

exactly my thoughts. Trainers are sitting on Nike CA & EU, along with some other international foot sites.

I honestly think the number of releases generated more traffic than Nike could handle

I got 9.5, but i'm a true 9. How you guys think it'll be? Anyone have in hand. Too lazy to head to kith or 21M

Back
Top Bottom