Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Looks like Hibbett has the Invincible 2 page loaded. Just need Nike to release so I can use my replacement credit on it 😂

this is why nike is winning

midsole on my 15month old invincible started to separate with about 300-400 miles and sent them in, got a gift card equivalent of what i paid for after a week

i wanted to return a reebok shoes after 1 week because it hurt my foot, i would have even taken credit so i can try another pair from the brand but instead they put me through all these shenanigans and they inspected the shoes (even though i said the shoe just didnt work for my foot and there was no problem, they still said send it in for inspection), i ran 3 miles in it, a quick wipe and it looked ned and then just sent me the shoes back and denied it

this is why nike is winning

midsole on my 15month old invincible started to separate with about 300-400 miles and sent them in, got a gift card equivalent of what i paid for after a week

i wanted to return a reebok shoes after 1 week because it hurt my foot, i would have even taken credit so i can try another pair from the brand but instead they put me through all these shenanigans and they inspected the shoes (even though i said the shoe just didnt work for my foot and there was no problem, they still said send it in for inspection), i ran 3 miles in it, a quick wipe and it looked ned and then just sent me the shoes back and denied it
Exactly -- and it didn't even matter that they were bought on sale via JackRabbit (RIP). NB is fairly good too with this, but they only do a one time courtesy replacement before they spend up to 30 days "inspecting" the case. The stupid part is they didn't even have me send in the shoes. They're evaluating it just based on the photos.

Speak of the devil -- was checking StockX for resale on a few running pairs:

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 5.03.32 PM.png

That’s crazy ZF4 still new…
It came out more than 7 months ago. And Hibbett is known to build these placeholder pages for shoes months before they actually drop, so I wouldn't be shocked if the ZF5 doesn't drop in late Sept./early Oct. like the ZF4 did. Also, you usually can't get to these pages while browsing their website. Roadrunner has done the same in the past.

Edit: Hibbett had set up pages for the NB 1080v12 7 months before the shoe was released and check this out--I don't even think the Brooks Hyperion Max is coming out in 2022!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom