Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

:rofl:

props at the commitment of even embedding the vibram logo in there

looks good though

SUMMER25 for 25% off

SUMMER25 for 25% off

Good looks! This was probably the only color way I wanted and got it for the low before the RD

SUMMER25 for 25% off

Bro you the 🐐

EF40CA81-5EA0-4F11-AD6C-245916A4809A.jpeg

Alphafly v1 also 40% off on CNCPTS in the flash cw, FSR.

Just delivered, 1 mens and 1 womens, they are identical colourwise - bright highlighter orange for those confused about the mens/womens stock images.

Kinda hoped for a more red dominant colour overall but the gradient fade at the heel between the orange and red are a nice touch.

IMG_1819 copy.jpg

IMG_1823 copy.jpg

Just delivered, 1 mens and 1 womens, they are identical colourwise - bright highlighter orange for those confused about the mens/womens stock images.

Kinda hoped for a more red dominant colour overall but the gradient fade at the heel between the orange and red are a nice touch.

IMG_1819 copy.jpg

IMG_1823 copy.jpg
how’s the fit between the men and women’s?

IMG_1819 copy.jpg

IMG_1823 copy.jpg

Thanks for the images! They're the clearest that I've seen. I can actually see the Orange lol

This is EASILY the BEST cw for the AFN2 so far in my book. Are there any differences with how the ZoomX, VF plate, FF Air Units feel between the men's and women's version?

agree - the colour really pops in person too, might just be my next marathon shoe.

Fit and feel for mens/womens feel identical, don't notice any difference at all upon wearing them around the house.
- The air pods feel the same to me,
- zoomx feels the same
- the arch is also still high on both and
- overall fit feels the same as well.
Really don't notice any differences, but didn't run in them so can't be 100% sure but upon try on would say they are the same.

Damn that Proto cw in the uf is so so nice 😍

Glad they actually sent them to someone who runs proper trails and not some ig influencer

C.Magneto C.Magneto Expect to get shipping update within 2 weeks. I'd ordered from them before. Whenever they have deep sale, it took a while to get shipping updates.

Anyone having any delays with Notre? My pair still hasn’t shipped

they're a small shop out in chicago and don't have the huge shipping capabilities that the big retailers/stores have. most of us dealt with super long delays from them last holiday season, but you'll get the shoes in eventually. assuming you got the recently released AF, i think the 2 week or so wait is worth it considering you got them at a discount now instead of having to wait a few months before you see any price drop/promos applicable to them

:lol:

i was gon say in the ither thread that i will never click on a he’s kick vid reviewing running shoe until he starts running but didnt want to sound too mean

lmao but in that vid on the peg turbo next natures he actually did say he ran and he showed him running tbh i was actually surprised but i think he was running with the shoes unlaced lol

Well I am surprised NB actually sent him few running kicks (SC Trainer, FF More v4, Rebel v3). His vids are strictly from casual perspective.

Back
Top Bottom