Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Vaporfly 2 vs. Vaporfly 3

Is there a big enough difference to justify paying full price on the VF3, when I can get the VF2 for a little more than half off from Nike? It’ll be my first time trying the VF line, coming from the Invincible 3.

Is there a big enough difference to justify paying full price on the VF3, when I can get the VF2 for a little more than half off from Nike? It’ll be my first time trying the VF line, coming from the Invincible 3.

Reviews on here seem mixed as to which one is better. Some prefer the 2, some prefer the 3. If cost is a consideration, I would get the 2.

If you dont have a race coming up fairly soon and your running is more out of love then running for purses........either stay patient....visit your local outlets....or stay one cycle behind (should be buying the VF2 right now) I dont ever see the need to pay retail on Nike's....with the exception of certain colors they are mass produced....you will always be able to obtain on a discount

Forgot who said it in here… Worked on my cadence and shaved off some time. Still a ways to go.

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 1.42.26 PM.png

Has anyone here ran in the ZoomX Streakfly? Thinking of grabbing a pair to run in.

Absolutely love them but I'm not a big runner. I just do a little anaerobic work on the treadmill once or twice a week to improve soccer fitness.

OMG!!!!!! Finally a member of the VF2 community! I just know my run this weekend will be amazing after just walking my hallway in them.

Caught a DS total orange pair on eBay for $130, now I’m looking for more!!

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpeg
    IMG_1099.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 611
$70?? Wow, outlet?
eBay. Went back and forth with the seller for like two days about the condition and if he really ran 1 mile in them. I took a chance since he said they were worn once during a run. Listed them because he said his "paws were too fat" lol

We'll see if they are legit or not

eBay. Went back and forth with the seller for like two days about the condition and if he really ran 1 mile in them. I took a chance since he said they were worn once during a run. Listed them because he said his "paws were too fat" lol

We'll see if they are legit or not

It's not going to be authenticated via ebay?

Anywho... via IG

My most anticipated performance running shoe of the year.
IMG_2305.JPG

IMG_1170.jpeg

I want to preface my opinion by saying I am by no means a “runner”.. well at least not a good one. I run once a week averaging about 15-20mi per month. I just like to run to balance out the weight lifting & maintain a certain fitness level overall.

My 1st go in the VF2s was awesome! Didn’t do anything crazy like shave minutes off of my average run time but I definitely noticed a difference in comfort. Strides felt good & the recoil after tapping my feet on the pavement was nice.

I have to get used to running in these, although the comfort was great they did feel a little bit quirky, probably because I have to break them in. This is also my 1st pair of “top shelf” running shoes. I typically go bottom of the barrel lol.

Back
Top Bottom