Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Haven’t run in these in a while but it’s kind of cool to feel how these sort into current trends—a marathoner, sure, but it’s like they’re a quasi super Streakfly. Anyways, y’all be safe on your runs this holiday weekend stateside.

IMG_8943.jpeg

Welp, after a couple months (6-8 5ks) I’ve ditched the Vaporfly 2s. I’m back to my Zoom Fly SPs, noticed the difference immediately after switching.

It’s weird because my 1st two runs with the Zaporflys were great but as I kept running them I’d notice my shins going numb, they also felt a bit unstable at times.

Just for some insight, I’m by no means a RUNNER so it could just be my form.

Anyone know if Invincible 3’s are at outlets yet? Also, any rumors on when the next gen should be out? Sorry I’ve been out of the loop on Nike running since like the first React’s 😂

Found a pair of vaporflys 3s on the outlet wall yesterday. Bummed that it was a half-size too big.

Found a new pair of Streakflys for $60 off eBay. Let's see how they look when they arrive.

Do you guys run with Nike Spark socks or are there better non-Nike running socks that you prefer or may recommend?

Back
Top Bottom