@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to go back to when you had to search the style number, name, or new release, etc to find a shoe
but a lot people kept having problems with flash player not loading sizes and shoes.....
and the people who owned MACs couldn't access the site
but now since the site is in html format those problems shouldn't exist anymore.

I don't have a problem with them tweeting the link; just don't make it TLO. Let people who choose to wait on the link try to purchase the item that way and the people who want to search the site get them that way.

Last edited:
This **** is real. I tested it with the volt dunkman link on twitter right now. **** is crazy man
That's what I said when I finally figured it out. Took me awhile but it all paid off. I'm cheap af, I refuse to pay someone for a program that they got off someone else for $50-$200. Doesn't make sense at all to me.

everyone with bots gna see how well it works tomorrow 5am me included. Still gna try RSVP at local niketown, even tho that has bots too

People paying for this program are fools, especially when Nike is gonna put in a Captcha or something real soon for NDC.

I see dude is eating well out there in romania
nthat.gif

Why is it so hard to buy a pair of shoes nowadays?? You need tickets/raffles/RSVP/etc. it's been so long I don't even try.

I don't even know how to buy shoes nowadays. Srs :smh:

Why is it so hard to buy a pair of shoes nowadays?? You need tickets/raffles/RSVP/etc. it's been so long I don't even try.

I don't know how to do it online. Except eastbay and finishline.

FCFS - You wait in line, the store will give you a certain time when they hand it all out. S you wait in line, then they come out to the line with a clip board with all the sizes they have. Then they go down the line asking what shoe what size and they hand you a ticket then you are on your way. Then you come back when they told you to be back and you can now come inside the store and buy the shoe you reserved. That eliminates lines of people inside the store with limited quantities.

RAFFLE - A few days before release date, they will hand out tickets. Some charge you a fee, some don't. Then if you win the raffle you get a call from the store saying your pair is guaranteed. Then you go pick it up on release date.

CONNECTIONS - the smart plan. Just know someone in the store who can make sure that your pair is held for you.

It is getting ridiculous. I'm an online or bust guy, too old to be "chatting" it up with mall employees to get these raffle/rsvp tickets. Frankly, can't remember the last time I walked into a mall.

NDC used to be a breeze, especially with the "non-flash" site. It took minor work, aka searching via style-color code, but it was a seamless process. Then these twitter links started popping up, non-flash site lost it's luster, but you could still beat the twitter link by simply searching.

Lately it's been "TLO" (Twitter Link Only), so now it's completely "rigged".

Just mass produce...have a consistent release cycle... have some type of order...

As long as no one is camping outside of nike stores starting a riot or people getting shot, nike will keep doing these rsvp. It saves them the headache regardless of people "cheating" their ways to get the shoes.

Honestly now a days it seems like a BOT is a good investment. I mean 3-5 second checkouts?

I would never pay for one, but I work with programmers and I have them looking into making me one for Free.99 as long I don't distribute, sale, or use it for commercial purposes, they said they would do it for me :smokin

Last edited:

I don't know how to do it online. Except eastbay and finishline.

FCFS - You wait in line, the store will give you a certain time when they hand it all out. S you wait in line, then they come out to the line with a clip board with all the sizes they have. Then they go down the line asking what shoe what size and they hand you a ticket then you are on your way. Then you come back when they told you to be back and you can now come inside the store and buy the shoe you reserved. That eliminates lines of people inside the store with limited quantities.

If every FTL, Champs, FNL, Foot Action, etc. did this it would eliminate almost all problems with sneaker releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom