@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
About time someone made a bot thread, too bad nobody actually talks about bots In here and does it everywhere else, lol.

If anyone has an autoadd to cart or anything they can send me it would be much appreciated for this restock coming up, thanks!

^^ the problem is that it's become collecting, hoarding, needing every pair, and of course reselling. It's not natural selection but it is phasing a lot of people out. Normal people don't jump through all the hoops to buy shoes. As things get harder, and they will, only people willing to go through the obstacle course that is NDC, line ups, rsvps, and such remain. Now y'all tell me, what kind of people are they? Lol
you hit the nail on the head my man. its sad really.

About time someone made a bot thread, too bad nobody actually talks about bots In here and does it everywhere else, lol.
Besides me, I don't think anyone has perfected the new RSVP system. I know for SURE that SneakerRSVP and RSVPSniper isn't even close to have a fully automated OCR reader. Both services are doing it by hand (having someone sit at the computer all day, typing the hashtag where it copies to all their orders). Both actually hired people to develop their older RSVP system and their semi-auto RSVP system now. Because if their popularity, they're still banking but once the really limited shoes release, bye bye to both.

Besides me, I don't think anyone has perfected the new RSVP system. I know for SURE that SneakerRSVP and RSVPSniper isn't even close to have a fully automated OCR reader. Both services are doing it by hand (having someone sit at the computer all day, typing the hashtag where it copies to all their orders). Both actually hired people to develop their older RSVP system and their semi-auto RSVP system now. Because if their popularity, they're still banking but once the really limited shoes release, bye bye to both.

:lol: THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION. HOW CAN YOU KNOW FOR SURE WHAT WE HAVE? YOU ACT AS IF YOU HAVE SEEN OUR SYSTEMS. NOTHING IS DONE BY HAND AT ALL. I'VE WATCHED YOUR VIDEO AND WE ARE ALL PRETTY MUCH USING THE SAME SYSTEM. IT'S ACTUALLY FUNNY HOW SIMILAR ALL OUR SYSTEMS ARE. I ACTUALLY HELPED SNEAKERRSVP GET HIS FIRST SYSTEM WORKING CORRECTLY BY GIVING ADVICE AND I'M SURE HIS NEW SYSTEM IS BASED OFF THAT JUST WITH THE OCR ADDED. NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING BY HAND, THAT'S SILLY AND WOULD BE TOO SLOW TO BE EFFECTIVE. I'M NOT SURE WHERE THAT AND THE HIRE PEOPLE CAME FROM. THAT'S JUST TALKING JUST TO TALK I GUESS. BOTH ME AND SNEAKERRSVP SYSTEMS WERE HAND DEVELOPED.

WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO OTHER SITES I KNOW OF THAT HAVE IT WORKING FULLY AUTOMATED AS WELL AS INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT WEBSITES WHO HAVE SENT ME THEIR VIDEOS OF IT WORKING AS WELL. I'M SURE WITH YOUR VIDEO THERE WILL BE MORE COPYCATS TO COME. IN ANY CASE, FROM MY SOURCE IN NIKE WHO'S BEEN HELPING ME, TWITTER RSVP IS BEING REPLACED COME AUGUST WITH A COMPLETELY NON TWITTER BASED SYSTEM.

FALSE INFORMATION IS FALSE.

:lol: THIS IS FALSE INFORMATION. HOW CAN YOU KNOW FOR SURE WHAT WE HAVE? YOU ACT AS IF YOU HAVE SEEN OUR SYSTEMS. NOTHING IS DONE BY HAND AT ALL. I'VE WATCHED YOUR VIDEO AND WE ARE ALL PRETTY MUCH USING THE SAME SYSTEM. IT'S ACTUALLY FUNNY HOW SIMILAR ALL OUR SYSTEMS ARE. I ACTUALLY HELPED SNEAKERRSVP GET HIS FIRST SYSTEM WORKING CORRECTLY BY GIVING ADVICE AND I'M SURE HIS NEW SYSTEM IS BASED OFF THAT JUST WITH THE OCR ADDED. NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING BY HAND, THAT'S SILLY AND WOULD BE TOO SLOW TO BE EFFECTIVE. I'M NOT SURE WHERE THAT AND THE HIRE PEOPLE CAME FROM. THAT'S JUST TALKING JUST TO TALK I GUESS. BOTH ME AND SNEAKERRSVP SYSTEMS WERE HAND DEVELOPED.

WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE. THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO OTHER SITES I KNOW OF THAT HAVE IT WORKING FULLY AUTOMATED AS WELL AS INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT WEBSITES WHO HAVE SENT ME THEIR VIDEOS OF IT WORKING AS WELL. I'M SURE WITH YOUR VIDEO THERE WILL BE MORE COPYCATS TO COME. IN ANY CASE, FROM MY SOURCE IN NIKE WHO'S BEEN HELPING ME, TWITTER RSVP IS BEING REPLACED COME AUGUST WITH A COMPLETELY NON TWITTER BASED SYSTEM.

FALSE INFORMATION IS FALSE.

So bots won't work this weekend and come August Nike is replacing the twitter RSVP? Idk if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

bet nothing changes by saturday. 

what r they gonna do? change the way u add stuff to cart/ checkout for stuff right before a big release/ restocks? doubt it.

auto add to cart bots aka extensions will always work!!! since it's only manipulating mouse clicks....
laugh.gif

auto add to cart bots aka extensions will always work!!! since it's only manipulating mouse clicks....
laugh.gif
Exactly, there isn't enough snitching in the world or whining people can do.  Someone else is always going to find a way to have an advantage.

Got two RSVPs using the human approach with the slow SMS alerts and manual entry for a DM.

Was at in a skype meeting :smile:

So u gonna fly round the country and pick em up? Or u got transporter!?!

Jk with u man

But really across the country? Jw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom