@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i did it it says macimum of 30 hops and all this other hooplah how is this measured and what am i looking for? lol

Windows command prompt, type in tracert nike.com

But if you're asking, there's not much point in it as it's not going to be easy to change the route your packets take. 
if you use a VPN the hops will be shorter. every milisec counts when there are thousands of requests coming in

i dont get it i typed that in command prompt and i see uptop "a maximum of 30 hops....then 3 rows of line with a bunch of ms's top line said wireless broadband router and last like says nike.com with a 72ms 74ms and 73 ms to the left....i wish i understood this crap....if somebody could explain? =/

why thank you kind fellow. 

anyways, many of you aren't focusing on the process of actually clicking the tweet. many people think they can click the tweet the second it pops up on twitter.com, but if you're doing this, the bot won't help at all.

there are applications out there for public use that see tweets in real time, you just need to know where to look.

also, people with private programs that automatically open the page of the TLO link are at an advantage over everyone who downloads and uses the bot above.

unless someone exploits a twitter link grabber and add to cart bot, there is still a gap right now between who has an advantage and who doesn't. and STILL a couple people are even more advanced in the "bot war" because some people have programs that sees what a person is typing BEFORE THEY EVEN TWEET, meaning they have the link before nike even tweets it.

also, take into account non-tlo releases. If the release is non-tlo a lot of you are going to be stuck manually refreshing the style code of the shoe on the website morning of release (unless you get a auto refresh app). people still have advantages.

with that said,

if anyone desires to know the application which can point you in the way of seeing tweets in real time as soon as they are tweeted, PM me and ill give you the info!

same for an auto refresh program.
wont let me pm u but i would like this info

Ive seen this said before and i just dont understand how its possible. How in the hell can anyone see a tweet before its sent without being behind the person sending it physically or being remotely connected to where the tweet originates. I would love for someone to elaborate this for me and while your at it...send me tonights powerball numbers too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen this said before and i just dont understand how its possible. How in the hell can anyone see a tweet before its sent without being behind the person sending it physically or being remotely connected to where the tweet originates. I would love for someone to elaborate this for me and while your at it...send me tonights powerball numbers too.
You don't see it before it's sent, you see it exactly when it's sent.

^^^^^what they said, wish ppl would stop saying you can see tweets before its tweeted, it's about seeing tweets in real time, which you're not doing on twitter.com, tweetdeck does it, I think you can even use tweetdeck.com and make like a script for that

Thats what i thought. and yes...its all about gettin the link the fastest and as its been said before use tweetdeck.

So I tried getting the shadows off NDC with the widely available chrome script and failed on two separate computers. I'm interested in knowing more about how to get the tweet instantly. I installed tweet deck, is that all that one has to do? is that client better than the standard twitter client? I notice latency with the regular twitter software.

So I tried getting the shadows off NDC with the widely available chrome script and failed on two separate computers. I'm interested in knowing more about how to get the tweet instantly. I installed tweet deck, is that all that one has to do? is that client better than the standard twitter client? I notice latency with the regular twitter software.
It's not latency; twitter won't ever give you live feed because it means bigger resources consumption. Tweet deck will only show you the tweet when it's sent, you will have to click it by yourself.

It's not latency; twitter won't ever give you live feed because it means bigger resources consumption. Tweet deck will only show you the tweet when it's sent, you will have to click it by yourself.

That's what I meant. I just noticed differences in how quickly each of my twitters updated on my two pc's. I was not aware that there was a program that truely sent things in real time without needing to be refreshed like I was doing. I'll be watching tweet deck going forward and hoping that along with the google script will be enough to get me in line fast enough.

I still want to learn about the other ways to score with getting even more technical, but I fear it would mean buying something for $100 or more.

That twitterdeckI is crap I have fast Internet and I still struck out online today thank god for plan b at the store but I am trying to figure something out for the limited crap ! Suggestions????

What would be the consensus for the minimum speed one would want to score some of the more limited releases? I did a speed test and see my download is around 16-18 mbs and I think my upload was 3-4. Should I forget about having any prayer of getting anything limited? I should note, with nothing, I did manage to get retro 88s and area 72 barkleys, two releases i felt were somewhat limited (or am I fooling myself?). I'm just trying to get a better grasp of what one really needs to score in this day and age.

What would be the consensus for the minimum speed one would want to score some of the more limited releases? I did a speed test and see my download is around 16-18 mbs and I think my upload was 3-4. Should I forget about having any prayer of getting anything limited? I should note, with nothing, I did manage to get retro 88s and area 72 barkleys, two releases i felt were somewhat limited (or am I fooling myself?). I'm just trying to get a better grasp of what one really needs to score in this day and age.
Those were limited releases but the hype since then has gone up threw the roof as well as the number of script/bot users. I think both of those shoes were before nike implemented their line system also.

I thought auto scripting was too much to get some kicks in the last month I learned to use scripts which works for general releases but not for qs or limited releases. Now I'm reading about proxies, VPN servers, twitter clients, and hops between my house and nike.

I thought I had fast internet I had blast service from comcast which is faster than anyone else I know, but apparently that is too slow

Last edited:
Those were limited releases but the hype since then has gone up threw the roof as well as the number of script/bot users. I think both of those shoes were before nike implemented their line system also.

I thought auto scripting was too much to get some kicks in the last month I learned to use scripts which works for general releases but not for qs or limited releases. Now I'm reading about proxies, VPN servers, twitter clients, and hops between my house and nike.

I thought I had fast internet I had blast service from comcast which is faster than anyone else I know, but apparently that is too slow
Truly right about that blast internet, I don't even get the full speed you're suppose to get(around 30-35MBPS) , but you have to have a bot in order just to get a limited/QS release nowadays, I was always into the mechanical part of computers just not the programming and it's a shame Nike has come down to bots and scripts. I'm not even going to try to drop 250$ on a bot, maybe Nike will add some intelligence with their IT department one day and maybe fix this.

Last edited:
It seems like it would be an easy fix as soon as you click the link you should have to type in one of those code things like for ticket master. Then it would just be who has the fastest typing skills & some luck

It seems like it would be an easy fix as soon as you click the link you should have to type in one of those code things like for ticket master. Then it would just be who has the fastest typing skills & some luck
bot can do that too.... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom