Niketalk Advice Thread: How do you handle a prude chick?

i was going to google but figured why not make a thread. Cliffs for the sake of a wall of text gif popping up

-started talking 3 weeks ago

-this chick parents go hard for example she had curfew at 5pm until freshman yr in college

-chilled once and ever since then i been dropping her off home, partially also because its convenient from work to home also. (not a simp) 

-3rd time dropping her off i kept it real n went for a kiss and she was like too soon things might get akward.

-told her i would pick her up today and I'm 90% sure its going to be the last time i don't have patience for this broad but she is cute and feel like i don't want to get this far to throw it away. 

my game might of been effed up by certain actions i did but she does say the feelings are mutual but she even admits to being prude but u guys have any tips? 

Pics if i get some serious input

Last edited:
Shes a good girl and u know it...but u know exactly who she could be.

Stay wit it if she looks good...but talk to other chicks on da low cuz if she finds out ..no p for u

stay with it for how long bro, she could be the one

TAY is something a OG NT member can't condone. It practically killed general. 

baby steps. her brain works the same as any other human being, dont try and force things the more you tease her the more she will want it

If you just trying smash leave her alone

If you want to be with her in a relationship get in through your brain not every chick is going to be all over you on sight and get over yourself

doesn't make her a prude it makes you a prude :lol:

Good advice posted so far. Like others said, if you only want to smash then don't pursue her.

If you're possibly looking for a serious relationship then a girl like her would actually be ideal. You'll have to take it slowly, but in the end it could be worth it. If the feelings are mutual then I'd say go for it.

Good girls are a rare breed these days.

If you have a good time hanging with her just have fun and take it slow. You never know what will happen, just enjoy yourself.

With that said, don't put all your eggs in one basket smash other chicks on the low.

BUT if you just want to smash this chick and you don't have fun being w/ her, walk away

so are you just looking to get some or looking for something serious?

if she is good looking,and fits everything you want in a girl. you would be a fool to dump her just because shes prude IMO

I'd leave her alone regardless.

You've probably had several women before who were 100% into u early on, no need to settle for less now.

Charge her to the game and find someone more cooperative

Prude girls are a rare kind but be careful, some of them use that as a defensive tool. They know damn well what they want and will serve it on a platter if you play your cards right.
Don't try too hard yet don't simp. Like cj003 stated, have fun and have her feel comfortable.

If you have a good time hanging with her just have fun and take it slow. You never know what will happen, just enjoy yourself.

With that said, don't put all your eggs in one basket smash other chicks on the low.

BUT if you just want to smash this chick and you don't have fun being w/ her, walk away

+1

If im being brutally honest, your game has not been strong enough.

You went to early without building her level of attraction to an appropriate level.

imo you don't go for the kiss unless, through her body language and behavior, she is basically begging for it to happen.

RESET, don't have an awkward conversation about it, act like you have spent zero time thinking about it, and act exactly how you were acting pre kiss, and see where it goes...

Your first mistake was messing with a girl who has a father in her life...you gotta put up with that ****
eek.gif

laugh.gif

that definitely caught me off guard 

honestly though there are mad variables that go into this situation to determine if its worth waiting it out

if you're just trying to smash then i'd say to stop wasting your time

Back
Top Bottom