Niketalk Brethren bored of winter beards? Lets grow some handlebar mustaches

So I was thinking instead of my usual winter beard; I'm going with a handlebar mustache. I was at my boy's house the other day and his dad was showing me his old baseball card collection. He had a Rollie Fingers card in there and it has motivated me to do this.

I'll be taking progress pics as I go along. Feel free to join in bros.

Here's my goal for those not familiar with the great Rollie Fingers:

Last edited:
might do this instead :pimp:

these older women love my beard. i try to clean it up on friday nite, during the week i could care less. keep it trimmed up, lined up and lookin fresh

handlebars are for bikes haha

Last edited:
So I was thinking instead of my usual winter beard; I'm going with a handlebar mustache. I was at my boy's house the other day and his dad was showing me his old baseball card collection. He had a Rollie Fingers card in there and it has motivated me to do this.

I'll be taking progress pics as I go along. Feel free to join in bros.

Here's my goal for those not familiar with the great Rollie Fingers:
You're a couple years late on the hipster train.

I'd love to join but I'm incapable of growing a stache... Hell I'm incapable of growing a full beard.

#TeamBabyFace :frown:

I tried to grow out a mustache but couldn't last a month because it would annoy me. The hair would get stuck at the edges of my mouth.

Reminds me of:
mav33q.jpg

At one time this was a classy, presentable look. Now i'm afraid everyone will just think you are weird. But go for it, if it is what you want. Nobody said it was permanent, can always just shave it off.

I think a Clark Gable style mustache can look very classy, I could see myself with one of those when older. I consider the handlebar to be too much, however.

2li7yja.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom