NikeTalk Census 2011 - Results coming soon!

Pics for the beasts.....
Spoiler [+]
....that like mature women

Spoiler [+]
2i71m6e.jpg
t9tawj.jpg

Done did it.

Last year's results were surprising and I didn't think it represented Niketalk correctly because so few people did the surveys.
ohwell.gif

No thank you.

Not doing it this time. You have yet to say who contacted you for this information and why you are taking time out to compile all of this research.

With personal info being sold all over the place, I'm opting out.

Is this some sort of tool for you to make money OP? I filled it out and was redirected to a site where you can fill out or create surveys to earn cash.

finished, but looking at the comments i am a little skeptical about filling it out

VietStar wrote:
Done did it.

Last year's results were surprising and I didn't think it represented Niketalk correctly because so few people did the surveys.
ohwell.gif

Yeah, when we did the 2009 version I didn't expect it to get the traction that it did.  I had to adjust on the fly over a short period of time and added some questions and adjusted others.  It was a far from perfect endeavor.  I learned from the experience and this one is already going much more smoothly.  (BTW, we're already at over100 respondents.  This could be exciting.)

Furrell wrote:
Not doing it this time. You have yet to say who contacted you for this information and why you are taking time out to compile all of this research.
That's completely fine.  It's all voluntary and the more people the better, but I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable with anything.  Like I've said - and I know this is an utterly unbelievable reason to do something - I really am just curious and I like to find answers to questions.  As far as outside parties requesting the information, it was usually couched in someone wanting help with their research or projects or they were just curious, and all requests were unanimously declined.  I'm not going to turn over information that people provided in good faith, not to mention the hard work and expense that was done for the benefit of the community, just because someone else wants a shortcut or so they can try to financially gain from our informaiton.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Is this some sort of tool for you to make money OP?
Absolutely not.  I had to pay to create the survey and after a certain number of responses I have to pay each time someone completes it.

I know many people here have never lived in a world where someone would lift a finger unless they were getting something out of it, but I started when NikeTalk was about people helping people and I hope I'm around long enough to see it get back to that.  This is me doing my part.

Back
Top Bottom