niketalk.com not working?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Man this $@%^ never works
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

I'm running chrome and niketalk.com doesn't work for me, I have to go to google, then niketalk, then niketalk.yuku.com 
indifferent.gif

This. But this works niketalk.yuku.com

I haven't been able to post from my iPhone 4S or any android phone for over a week. I can only view threads. As soon as I try to login, it goes into an infinite loading loop. You can see the loading bar start to load, stop, start again, stop, etc etc.

I just found this thread and tried the niketalk.yuku URL, and everything is working as it should from my mobile devices!

I guess I'll have to update my bookmarks.

Oh btw, another thing was that if I tried to login, even if I wanted to just browse again, I couldn't. NT wouldn't load at all. I would have to go clear my cookies an cache, and then I could view again. I try logging in though, Bad times.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I can't access NT through niketalk.com, it keeps refreshing and won't load, but .yuku works.
I'm running Chrome, anyone else have this problem?
I'm on chrome and it's doing the EXACT same thing. It keeps trying to refresh and that
circle just keeps spinning 
mad.gif
. What I've been doing is just go to google.com and type

in "Niketalk General" and then click the first link, which is working.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Originally Posted by Method Man

We're just trying our best to prevent anyone from getting lost in the shuffle if and when it comes time to move. 
241354ef4088aca85fa841ca03d5eaf47dea5ac.gif

roll.gif
You guys are fools.

I can only log on through niketalk.yuku.com too.   

Works fine on my computer, Running Google Chrome.

I'm actually having to use niketalk.yuku.com for the first time on my phone.

Keeps redirecting, But doesn't take me anywhere, Just keeps loading and loading...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom