NikeTalk Equivalent on the "Dark Web" aka TOR

Would you like to see a NT equilvalent on the Dark Web?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Not sure what the Dark Web is or how it works

• Total voters

block506

formerly dfranklin5
Has any one visited or thought about a NT equivalent on the TOR network? just posing a question. Interested to see what the NT community thinks about this. 

anyone visited any .onion sites dedicated to the sneaker community?

why would there be a sneaker site on the deebweb
laugh.gif
This.

The only reason to visit the darkweb is for illegal things.

Though you can find interesting books etc too, just gotta know where to look.

why would there be a sneaker site on the deebweb
laugh.gif
well a few reasons.

1. Most lukers arent privy or knowledge about the dark web and would take some time until they catch on.

2. When us Tech folks find holes and BDs it would a good place to discuss it being that exploiting a hole/vulnerability for self gain is illegal lol 
laugh.gif

3. When these holes referenced in #2 are found they cant be easily searchable by going to google and typing "new adidas yeezy" BD exploit. Because I know first hand thats how most of these footsites get an idea of how the bots or w/e are consuming most of their inventory during an online release. 

does that answer some of your questions?

This.

The only reason to visit the darkweb is for illegal things.

Though you can find interesting books etc too, just gotta know where to look.
lol that is a preconceived notion that the dark web is only used for illegal activity lol. Last week i had the liberty of having a meeting with the guy who invented the TOR (Dark Web) and i dont think a guy with a PhD who works for the Feds would create a mechanism for illegal activity lol

lol that is a preconceived notion that the dark web is only used for illegal activity lol. Last week i had the liberty of having a meeting with the guy who invented the TOR (Dark Web) and i dont think a guy with a PhD who works for the Feds would create a mechanism for illegal activity lol
The darkweb is a safe haven for all sorts of illegal activity.

That may not have been the creator's intent but it is what it is.

It's not all illegal activity but when you can browse the hidden wiki and see for yourself that a very large amount of sites are relating to illegal activities such as drugdealing, credit card scamming, firearms, ... 

Last edited:

but it has its positives and negatives just liek everything else. off shore accounts werent made for criminals to stash money but they do. same difference *shrugs*

this is amazing lol just bcuz the site would reside on the dark web people would be against it 
roll.gif

unbelievable lol. 

You heard of Klatekin?

JRose5 is the moderator there and the proceeds from donations go to sponsoring Rockdeep's rec basketball teams.

Last edited:

It's not all illegal activity but when you can browse the hidden wiki and see for yourself that a very large amount of sites are relating to illegal activities such as drugdealing, credit card scamming, firearms, ... 

That's not true mane. The primary use of TOR is to bypass censorship/dictatorship. For example, a lot of North Koreans secretly use TOR. Stuff like the Tor Libirary also comes to mind.

Much more traffic related to government intelligence and journalism than there is drug dealing and black market transactions.

As for a deepweb niketalk...********/HT already exists. :lol: Not sure there would be much use for it, unless certain nation states have NT blocked :nerd:

Edit: wow, talking about hoods is censored?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom