Niketalk has over 55,000+ Members?

It's so rediculous that NT administrators have to conceive with this everyday with nonmembers lurking and having the system get more expensive to theplatform
(I was reading how Niketalk works and the rules earlier)

Wikipedia says:

NikeTalk has 54,485 members, over 13.7 million posts and over 892,000 views as of NOV 07

What about now?

Mayor is the most annoying.

And cut that number in 3 or 4, because most NTers have a gazillion backup names.

Out of those 55,000 members, there are 53,001 annoying members so it's gonna take me all day to list them.

Billy BloodBath is

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

And cut that number in 3 or 4, because most NTers have a gazillion backup names.

I can name like 3 or 4 right off the top of my head that are on par, if not more annoying than him. That includes the post starter.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I can name like 3 or 4 that are on par, if not more annoying than him. That includes the post starter.

roll.gif
Agreed, but dude is still at the bottom either way.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I can name like 3 or 4 right off the top of my head that are on par, if not more annoying than him. That includes the post starter.

???

why is that LimitedRetroOG give me a reason why.......

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

It's so rediculous that NT administrators have to conceive with this everyday

What the hell does this mean? Someone help. Please. For the children.

Agreed, 95% of the members are either backup screen names or just annoying little *%%*@

Back
Top Bottom