Niketalk have you ever bought bigger size J's for you newborn or future kid?

ha, i do this for my nephew.. i get him a sz or 2 up, so he can wear them in a year, that way no one else has them ds at that point, ha. these days you really don't need to buy them more than a few years worth of sizes too big, seeing how JB releases the same shoes so closely together..

Yep, bought some 12's and 6's recently. Our kids are gonna have some sick shoes on the playgrounds!

Yep, bought some 12's and 6's recently. Our kids are gonna have some sick shoes on the playgrounds!

i do the same for my nephew been coppin him spizike's space jams, 2010's i actually found him a pair of 2000 white and blue 6 retros and usually any shoe i cop he gets it too in his size last pair i got him was the barkley's, and godzilla ones that are droppin now also came in kids sizes he'll get those too

i do the same for my nephew been coppin him spizike's space jams, 2010's i actually found him a pair of 2000 white and blue 6 retros and usually any shoe i cop he gets it too in his size last pair i got him was the barkley's, and godzilla ones that are droppin now also came in kids sizes he'll get those too

Been doing this for awhile but stop because they grow out of them so fast. Just buy them when new ones I like release. Now I have alot of ogs and my son can't fit them (he's a 6c now) not sure if I wanna put them on ebay or hold them off just in case a accident happens.. (I don't want no more kids, but wifey fiending for another)

Been doing this for awhile but stop because they grow out of them so fast. Just buy them when new ones I like release. Now I have alot of ogs and my son can't fit them (he's a 6c now) not sure if I wanna put them on ebay or hold them off just in case a accident happens.. (I don't want no more kids, but wifey fiending for another)

Back
Top Bottom