Niketalk I Am Going To Chicago This Weekend Can I Wear These Blue AF1s vol Check in thread

Or is the blue too blue and reminiscent of gang colors? Also, who do I need to check in with?

chicago flyer chicago flyer
chicagofire chicagofire
C chicagoindiana
CHICHAN CHICHAN

Tell your people I’m just here for the family reunion which on this side of the family is lots of church then I’m out and I come in oeople
70390059347__C280DBF6-6E83-411D-AF1B-239A1EABC8A0.jpeg

I’d leave those at home and rock something neutral. White/black or all white AF1’s.
this

the black socks though make me feel like he knows this, and is just trying to be funny (I hope)

and I assume your family from around there would let you know whats up

but just in case
never hurts to know where youre gonna be

this

the black socks though make me feel like he knows this, and is just trying to be funny (I hope)

but just in case

Never knew google maps had this feature.

this

but just in case

That’s a handy feature 😳🔥🔥

this

but just in case

Whats wrong with the dark charcoal nike slouch socks? I dont wear white by the way, socks, shoes, or women. I do have some triple black on black on black AF1 lows or some black based Jordan 1 mids that bridge the game with some blue and some red.

Also technically they are from Rockford and Joliet but Im not bout to be hanging with them the whole time

Whats wrong with the dark charcoal nike slouch socks? I dont wear white by the way, socks, shoes, or women. I do have some triple black on black on black AF1 lows or some black based Jordan 1 mids that bridge the game with some blue and some red.

Also technically they are from Rockford and Joliet but Im not bout to be hanging with them the whole time
you want to avoid wearing black and blue together in chicago/illinois
especially that bright and blatant
those are gd colors

id go with the other shoe options

Back
Top Bottom