Niketalk I Am Going To Chicago This Weekend Can I Wear These Blue AF1s vol Check in thread

Last time I went to Chicago I wore my royal 1's... I was in downtown area so I guess I was safe... I was right by Grant Park...

Last time I went to Chicago I wore my royal 1's... I was in downtown area so I guess I was safe... I was right by Grant Park...
Granted clememcy probably because they were Jordans.
Can I borrow $1000? I will pay you when you get back.
I’m the last person on this forum to ask for money bro. Hit up one of the Wall Street bros, I literally just came out the Dollar Tree
Wore my all throw back deion sanders falcons jersey blk and red 11s and my red falcons hat to the Chi on my only visit. Got questioned 3 times…

“I’m from Atlanta” got me a pass each time.
funny I got hit with that “ay cuu..uuuh, where you from?” and I just magnified my Carlton Banks accent (I am legitimately from the burbs as is) and was like Germany.

Being in a gang and gangs existing in 2023 has got to be the lamest thing ever. Mf’s is making millions on YouTube and they shooting at each other over colors and property/neighborhoods they don’t own.

😭😭😭 dogs#!t mentality

I’m from Seattle but have lived in LA, ATL, New Mexico, New York, Minnesota, Alabama etc never had a problem form wearing a color. And my jays stay with red laces

Funny I got this recommended post on fb
IMG_2251.png

Im not mad at him capitalizing, Im mad at him for that derivative *** rap name.

Back
Top Bottom