NIKETALK I NEED YOUR HELP. (STEALTH V'S) long read.

Quote:
and the outer material of the shoes is incredibly thin
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
YOUNG SHERLOCK PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS SO THAT YOU WILL BE GUARANTEED YOUR MONEY BACK: send an email IMMEDIATELY to paypal stating that the shoes you sent are authentic, with links to the legit checks AND SAY THAT YOU SENT THE GUY THE CORRECT SIZE OF THE SHOES THAT THE BUYER WON!!!!! this is extremely IMPORTANT... i was screwed over by a buyer for $400 because the little son of a @#%$ LIED to paypal saying that he had received the wrong size shoes n that they were fake....N I NEVER RECEIVED MY CEMENT IV'S BACK!!!!!! ALSO be persistent with paypal and email them evryday to prove to them that you are telling the absolute truth....i can not let another fellow NThead get screwed over by a LIER, DECEIVER etc. just because he was trying to make an honest dollar.

i hope that this will help you out

Quote:
If you wish to return them I'll gladly accept them back lol.
Heat23AIR-RANDYwww.air-randy.comDOERNBECHER II, AJ XIII & X FROM 1ST PACK, AJ VIII PLAYOFFS, AJ XV AJ XII FUSION AND MUCH MUCH MORE....

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Quote:
If the pics in your auction are the sneakers you sent, your tags show China. Be careful he is not trying to send back a different pair.
:smile:
smile.gif

PS- I hope you win your case
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

Sorry bout that idiot, gonna give him a maddd message, added u as a fav seller, im darthkiddiepool BTW
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

This is not rocket science. The guy said his shoes don't fit, hence the claim he is filing.

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

^ he said the shoes were FAKE and that they don't fit....that's what all the hooplah is about....
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (4-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (5-1)-

^^And you shouldnt get a refund if they dont fit. If you bid on a size 13 sneaker, you're gonna get a size 13 sneaker.
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan

Quote:
^ he said the shoes were FAKE and that they don't fit
TEAMAMFAMTEAM FLORIDAWANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

Odds are Paypal are going to side with the buyer.

I would advise you take measures to ensure they can't perform some sort of chargeback on you.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

i would transfer the $$$ to your bank account right away if you haven't already. It's obvious he is lying and just wants his money back as well as the legit shoes.
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."​

The shoes in the picture seem good...but your attitude just ain't helping much in this case. I would advice you to be a little more professional in future dealings. The truth is, if I was the buyer, and even if I knew deep down inside that the shoes I am holding MIGHT have been legit, I would still fill a complaint for the heck of it. Just read what you wrote to him.
Quote:
Did you just start buying sneakers or something?

Go into any Niketown, Footlocker, Footaction, etc... with them and they laugh at you for thinking otherwise. Hell I'll save you the trip.

that's not my problem. There are no refunds on any of my shoes. If you wish to return them I'll gladly accept them back lol.

Like did you even check my feedback??

T2JD

^^ co sign w/ T2 Judgment Day

I personally would not have insulted a person in an immature fashion while trying to solve something that can be a serious problem.

However, one can clearly see that the shoes you sent were real....even in one of your pictures the you can see on the bottom of the tag 'fabrique in chine,' yet this guy is tryin to say the tag says thailand....point that out to both ebay and paypal, it probably would help your case.

Like everyone else said, be persistent with your e-mails...sending too many probably won't hurt. Also, if he sends you shoes back that aren't real, take pictures of them and send e-mails noting all of the differences (probably the tags would be most noticeable). Personally, I wouldn't even go so far as to take the shoes back but if he is willing to send them first then I feel like you would have to.

Also, the NT buy/sell forums are great....sold a D/S Fire Red V for 155 shipped....I knew they were going somewhere that they could be used, I was immediately paid by a fellow sneakerhead and wasn't hit with any ******ed eBay fees....

Good luck man

Totally agree with T2 Judgment Day on those points.
Arrogance is not something you should show off.
Yes, shoes are legit and cheap, but the man has a point.
Too c*cky? Astala vista, baby.
Indohan

on a side note: just to let you know...175 is expensive...you should look at 130ish for these.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (4-2)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (5-1)-

T2, I understand what you're saying. But I have dealt with over 70 buyers who can attest to my professionalism.
In hindsight my reply to his uneducated claim may come across to some as immature or arrogant, but detailed advice was provided for him to consider following. He obviously didn't which leads me to question his true intentions with filing the claim.

To everyone else, thanks for the support!
DEADSTOCKED & NDS SIZE 12.5-13 HEAT FOR SALE (click me):
VVVVNDS HOA SILVER AIR MAX 97's​
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

Quote:
They are legit. $175 shipped for those are cheap.

you're nuts. i got a ds pair of these for $120 shipped
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

those are legit man hope everything works out
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

he is upset because he doesnt know how to order shoes in his own size and those are as real as my pair sitting right here! he is
definitely trying to take you for a dummy!! i mean the proof is right here.....

Young Sherlock, as I mentioned earlier if these pics are the shoes you mailed why are you not questioning him on the fact he is saying the shoes were not made in China? I would question this guy on it because he is probably going to try and send back some other shoes if he sends any back at all. When talking to PayPal make sure to point out all of the details to cover yourself. Good Luck!!!!!

Quote:
Funny thing is that this guy has filed previous disputes against other sellers in the past and lost each time. . .
laugh.gif
, i just cant stand it when people try to screw a dude over, after the dude took the time to take pics n sell/buy shoes from someone n they get scammed.....to me thats the lowest scum in my book....peace

when he said "the Jordan tag says made in Thailand" he is talking about the hang tag i am fairly sure. Even tho i think it says Taiwan, thats kinda close. The hang tag always has a sticker saying they were made in Taiwan, even if the shoes are made in China. Clearly the shoes in the pictures are legit. The 3M material on the tongue is a clear indication of their authentic nature. The shoe tag is clearly legit.

Back
Top Bottom