Niketalk I present to you....A girl problem

He's still tapping that/is desperately trying to.

Some exes can be friends after the breakup depending on how things went down. But he's disrespecting you. And she's wasting your time. Don't gettoo open with her. I'd find someone else.

Originally Posted by dipset1200

She got a kid man, take the L
Say what you will, but it's not even taking an L.

You leaving is a big W the way I see it.

NTers need to change their perspective on things. Half full, guys, half full.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by dipset1200

She got a kid man, take the L
Say what you will, but it's not even taking an L.

You leaving is a big W the way I see it.

NTers need to change their perspective on things. Half full, guys, half full.
Word, Im dipping out now before it turns into an L, thanks for the advice bro

hell na. I read a a few lines and stopped at "has passwords/ kid"
They are basically married.
/ties

I let her go today, it hurts but I will be good. Thank you all for your help, I know you guys helped me make the right decision.

I think u made the right choice...If she REALLY doesn't want to be with him, she will come back to u, but I don't see this happenin
Sorry dude, hope it didn't go too bad 4 ya. Stay up tho, ur still in college, there's plenty of girls around

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Me and this girl has been dealing for about 2 months now we met at school (FAMU), she just came out of a long term relationship (3 years) and she says she wants to be with me. Here is the problem, we are together but her Ex keeps calling her, and keeps trying to get back with her and it seems like at least once a week we go through this huge discussion because she says she doesn't know if she can let him go. So its exactly like this, one minute she says she wants to be with me, she wants me and me only and he is done, and then the next minute she says she doesnt know if she can let go and he is on everything (her bank account, knows all her passwords) EVERYTHING. She has a 2 year old son and she says he was in her son's life so much and her son loves him. But its such a flip flop, one minute she is good with me and she wants to settle down and be with me, the next minute he would do something to make her want to be with him. I really like her and this is starting to mess with me, I can't focus on anything because I don't think I can trust her, I always think she is talking to him, and I always anticipate the next time she calls me and says "we gotta talk" and proceeds to tell me she doesnt know if she can do this. She is at such a confusing period of her life and I don't want to let her go, but it hurts being with her and going through this. And I noticed she lies a lot... Please give me some insight on this..
/thread but seriously just give her time if she wants you shell come to you and if its not meant to be then its not..

dawg..i read the first few lines because i am famu alumni....its so much shone there man just forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom