Niketalk, I should have listened :(

How many times does it take before the simps of NT learn that the NT gods that be are ALWAYS right.

That pain you feel now OP? Use it as motivation.. Let your anger fuel you. Every girl after this now is payback. You just had your crash course in learning that ******* aint ****.

Your new motto: **** these ****, but **** these ****. Unfortunately, it took you getting your heart broken to realize this.. We tried to pull your head out the water famb, but you decided to drown. It's merking season now.

See you in TAY.
Don't listen to this fool. There are good people still out there. No need to play with a good girl's emotion. (They're rare though...)

You been tested lately?
I kept it wrapped up after a few pregnancy scares at the start of the relationship bruh. Thank god

How many times does it take before the simps of NT learn that the NT gods that be are ALWAYS right.

That pain you feel now OP? Use it as motivation.. Let your anger fuel you. Every girl after this now is payback. You just had your crash course in learning that ******* aint ****.

Your new motto: **** these ****, but **** these ****. Unfortunately, it took you getting your heart broken to realize this.. We tried to pull your head out the water famb, but you decided to drown. It's merking season now.

See you in TAY.

Haha this made me cheer up and il definitely be listening to NT now

Did you confront her about dude??
Nah everythings completely making sense to me now I see no need to confront her. Itll make me too angry tbh
mean.gif

Kill that noise, man up and put her in her place.

i could already tell she was cheating when you mentioned the silence at lunch.

she was just keeping you around so that her people didn't think of her as trashy.

it's ok man, but yeah like someone said case closed theres nothing left there for you.

don't creep on her facebook and look at her new life, don't ask her friends or fam how shes doing just live ya life.

unless you are a beta if not then.

View media item 580241

excellent Gif usuage

This is your time to grow, stop making excuses.

yeah man. also you had her FB password. I would have ruined her online persona. Posting nudes on her page and stuff.

Nah everythings completely making sense to me now I see no need to confront her. Itll make me too angry tbh
You can't stay mad forever bro.
Once you get your composure.. Confront her about ol boy..
You cant let a female just diarrhea on you like that..
Show some self respect.

Bruh, I feel your pain but keep your head up.

Go copp that GTA V, get you a bottle of your favorite to sip and just kick back and chill.

It's gonna be hard but you will make it through

You can't stay mad forever bro.
Once you get your composure.. Confront her about ol boy..
You cant let a female just diarrhea on you like that..
Show some self respect.

Just hit jer up about it. Tried to get her to admit by herself at the start she denied anything and kept sayin she didnt know what i was talking bout. I mentioned his name and a few pieces of evidence, and no reply since. Damn cold sloot didnt even have the decency to admit it

anyways OP, its all good. forget about her. you will find someone better.

why would you even confront her about it..... even if it really bugs you just act like you dont give two ***** about her or what she did cause lets be real. you dont really want to know what happened.. trust me itll be better for you this way

all that guilt. THe irony is the person she cheated on you with probably only want to hit it and quit it and shell want you back.

Lemme just say NT is never wrong with the relationship help threads

some people are just immune to good advice

Back
Top Bottom