Niketalk, I should have listened :(

You can't stay mad forever bro.
Once you get your composure.. Confront her about ol boy..
You cant let a female just diarrhea on you like that..
Show some self respect.

Just hit jer up about it. Tried to get her to admit by herself at the start she denied anything and kept sayin she didnt know what i was talking bout. I mentioned his name and a few pieces of evidence, and no reply since. Damn cold sloot didnt even have the decency to admit it

Son just leave it let it be.

You're putting too much time and energy into someone that is not deserving of it.

Now she knows that you on your snooping steez and it's going to make her think you're all up in her ****.

You think you're going to make her feel bad by letting her know that you know about things but in her mind she's justified in what she's done.

Cut all contact off and just keep it moving and concentrate on yourself and work out and become more social and worry about being and making yourself successful in life... because in the end that is the best revenge.

I would have told you to keep her on the team and keep smashing or see if you can put her on craigslist or backpage and sell her to make money off of her, but you're to emotionally attached to her still so seeing/knowing that their are other dudes smashing that's going to hurt you.

Man if I had the sense I do now back when I was 14 :smh: that N Bishop Don Juan would have been asking me for some pimping advice :lol:

Stay up OP... and above all cut her off and stop digging and searching for things because it's not going to help you in any way only hurt you.

Last edited:
Lemme just say NT is never wrong with the relationship help threads

some people are just immune to good advice
609485983.gif

Last edited:
I know that feel bro...stay off that detective work now that you know and cut her and everything about her out of your life completely. Easier said than done but it will speed up the process.

This.

OP you did everything right until you tried to contact her for closure/have her admit to her wrong doings.

Like a majority of others have said....cut contact....ALL OF IT.

Closure is most def. overrated.

Be glad you weren't married to her or had kids with her....cuz your situation pales in comparison to that.

Get your alone time, get your gym time, get your video game time, get your friends time, get some random broad time but most importantly GET YOUR FREEDOM TIME.

:nthat:

All it takes is one time for a man to get hurt that can change him....in hopefully a positive way. You shouldn't judge all future prospects by your ex's measuring stick....because in reality she didn't even measure up.

You got this entire world to go find a new one....You gotta love it.

grin.gif
at all suggesting not confronting her. 2.5 years is a long time and I'm sure a strong attachment was made and betrayed. No way I could walk away without first giving her a piece of my mind. Sloot.

grin.gif
at all suggesting not confronting her. 2.5 years is a long time and I'm sure a strong attachment was made and betrayed. No way I could walk away without first giving her a piece of my mind. Sloot.
Thats the thing bruh...

You get that closure after she responds to your anger with anger and then realize you never wanted it in the first place.

2.5 years is long as ****. Thats almost 2.5x longer then any relationship i've been in. Im just speaking from my short "burst" relationships.

grin.gif
Thats the thing bruh...

You get that closure after she responds to your anger with anger and then realize you never wanted it in the first place.

She cheated! Whatever she has to be angry about can't trump that. Personally, letting her know she's a POS is my definition of closure.

Been with my girl for 2.5 years. Out of nowhere she starts saying it doesn't feel right anymore, but still wants to be with (stupid women logic). 

Long story short, I give it another go but she starts acting weird and going all silent when we were out at lunch once. I broke it off there and then saying it'll never get anywhere if she doesn't feel the same for me anymore. 

Didn't think she was cheating at the time, but just did some intense detective work and sure enough she was.

Thought this girl was perfect, parents loved her, was so smart and beautiful. First serious relationship I've ever been in, and I gave it my all. 100% effort to make her happy. 

Sorry for the sissy as rant, but needed to vent and get that off my chest. 

Take care NT 
Truthfully you sound like a wimp and that may why she dont want to be with your lame self anymore. She needs excitment and your not giving it. Actually she felt bad about breaking off with you, so she made you do it so she will feel better

Well a while ago she said some dude was trying to hit her up, but she never wanted to tell me his name.

I didn't think much of it as some guys have tried going for while knowing that I was with her, but she basically put them all on ignore.

So after we break up, I remember seeing somewhere that you can find out people that you search for on FB. Login to her account, and see she's been searching this one guy up every single day for the past few months. I looked at her chat history, and her mate was saying how she's been with (Let's call him James) James heaps recently and teasing her about them flirting. Im in NZ and it was mid semester break for us, she never goes to uni to do work during breaks, but this time she went every single day. Keep in mind, we just broke up and her mates talking about them seeing each other while we were still together flirting and all that nonsense. 

I didn't wanna know if dude smashed, so I logged out and came here to weep to my NT brethrens

Ofcoursed he smashed. and how do you even have her FB password?

i wouldn't sweat it OP. it takes time, but eventually you will get over her.

it feels good years later telling her to fck off after she realizes she made a mistake and tries to rekindle the relationship.

It seems like these days more girls are becoming unfaithful.

I hate this generation I live in.

Nope, actually just now days their are tooooo many simple caking mr save a girl, lame dudes that will do anything for girls to be with them, the girls never like them and use them, then move on to the next lame dude or actually find somebody they like

I tell my girl now that I dont trust no one fully, she says even me and I say yes. I only trust you 98%. I also say things to imply that i can leave this relationship and not look back in .03 seconds

Girls hate that you have options but they also respect you at the sametime

Last edited:
100% effort to make her happy. 

Ths is where you went wrong homeboy. You CANNOT control other people's happiness. Only your own. Your happiness should be first and foremost. Like others said cutting off communication, and keeping your mind occupied and most importantly of all TIME will help you get through this. You'll get through this though my dude, keep your head up. [emoji]128074[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ths is where you went wrong homeboy. You CANNOT control other people's happiness. Only your own. Your happiness should be first and foremost. Like others said cutting off communication, and keeping your mind occupied and most importantly of all TIME will help you get through this. You'll get through this though my dude, keep your head up. [emoji]128074[/emoji]
EXACTLY. Thats how I assumed he was a simp. You never put other people happiness before yours.

trust bro you got it good that you didn't have kids. Im a huge introvert as well so its hella hard to get females as it is.  I was a major simp, captain save a... .smh at myself . Married a girl that had three kids but didn't take care of them. We had 3 kids but i got totally demolished by her. cant make a hose a housewife.

She left because she is tired of being a house wife tied down with kids, that she wants to have fun.  I'm Left with kids that are special needs. I have no one to help me with my kids . My usual occupation is  a commercial driver but i cant work because of my kids right now.  I see her out and bout with different guys all the time. I'm broke, look like derek fisher and had to move back home. I get straight  blacked balled by all females i'm interested in. I should have listened as well.  THat should make you feel better about yourself. 

Laying down the law in a relationship from the jump is a KEY factor that, based on your posts you didn't do.

Some people are good with relationships some aren't.

Take this is your time to self-improve and live your life.

As for contact, you don't have to explain yourself at all to her. If she asks you why haven't you hit me up (assuming you cut her off) just tell her straight up what you know. Ignore her requests to talk to you and her calls. You'll have the last laugh.

You can tell by responses to this exact situation who on here has been through similar situations and who hasn't. CLOSURE IS OVERRATED. You are making it worse on yourself by contacting her at all, and "giving her a piece of your mind" is the complete opposite of how she sees it...females just don't think that way. You are gonna look back in regret if you keep sweating her and trying to figure out all this **** that don't matter anymore, When you could've been using that time to improve yourself and live life. TRUST.

Been with my girl for 2.5 years. Out of nowhere she starts saying it doesn't feel right anymore, but still wants to be with (stupid women logic). 
Long story short, I give it another go but she starts acting weird and going all silent when we were out at lunch once. I broke it off there and then saying it'll never get anywhere if she doesn't feel the same for me anymore. 

Didn't think she was cheating at the time, but just did some intense detective work and sure enough she was.

Thought this girl was perfect, parents loved her, was so smart and beautiful. First serious relationship I've ever been in, and I gave it my all. 100% effort to make her happy. 

Sorry for the sissy as rant, but needed to vent and get that off my chest. 

Take care NT 
You have 2 options OP:

1.) Realize that this though an unfortunate event is part of life and happens to a majority of us. Take this lesson and understand that future women you date shouldn't be held responsible for this relationship.

2.) Become bitter from this relationship and generalize every female on the planet as a deceptive cheating **** and smash the most of them with no regard. This option seems to be the consensus to most NT males.

Live and learn, OP - this is life.

Stop trying to be a detective (you'll only be hurting yourself), stay busy, and vent when ever you need you have to (sometimes it helps). Remember, she'll be back and want to make contact with you - maybe to get back or maybe not - but make sure you're prepared for this. No one can tell you what to do but make sure whatever you do is best for you.

u guys know that the OP is going to do the exact opposite of what we say

Back
Top Bottom