Niketalk, I should have listened :(

You can tell by responses to this exact situation who on here has been through similar situations and who hasn't. CLOSURE IS OVERRATED. You are making it worse on yourself by contacting her at all, and "giving her a piece of your mind" is the complete opposite of how she sees it...females just don't think that way. You are gonna look back in regret if you keep sweating her and trying to figure out all this **** that don't matter anymore, When you could've been using that time to improve yourself and live life. TRUST.
I didn't suggest sweating her. Voicing his opinion on her lack of respect for him is what I suggested. If you can end a relationship without any sort of conformation after 2.5 year, you my dude were wasting your time even before she cheated. Where's you sense of self respect man?

Take time to heal on your own...then go about your business once again without carrying any luggage from this failed relationship...take time to truly let go, before you try again.

I didn't suggest sweating her. Voicing his opinion on her lack of respect for him is what I suggested. If you can end a relationship without any sort of conformation after 2.5 year, you my dude were wasting your time even before she cheated. Where's you sense of self respect man?

What confirmation does he need at this point? Self respect is understanding that your valuable time shouldn't be wasted on some broad who shows her true worth by cheating on you.

Last edited:

What confirmation does he need at this point? Self respect is understanding that your valuable time shouldn't be wasted on some broad who shows her true worth by cheating on you.
Waste of what time? A single conversation on her CHEATING on him after a 2.5 year long relationship isn't worth it?  Not suggesting sweating her but have the cojones to let her know she can't disrespect you and walk away clean without a confrontation.

Waste of what time? A single conversation on her CHEATING on him after a 2.5 year long relationship isn't worth it?  Not suggesting sweating her but have the cojones to let her know she can't disrespect you and walk away clean without a confrontation.

No offense my G, but if you can't understand what dude meant by that post you still have some inner simpness to work out.

It's not about saying the 2 1/2 year relationship meaning nothing since he can just walk away, it's about this dude respecting HIMSELF enough to understand its time to let go and move on.

What do you gain by telling her off when you're just going to go ghost afterwords anyways? It's a waste of time and effort. NOTHING IS GAINED AT ALL AND THE CLOSURE YOU SO DESPERATELY WANTED 95% OF THE TIME IS USUALLY SOMETHING YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE NOT KNOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Caps lock for emphasis.

Last edited:
^
grin.gif

Honestly, I get being the adult in the situation but sometimes some people don't deserve the high road. You guys talking that non-conformational/it's better to not know talk are coming off weak and simpish.  

Last edited:
^>D

Honestly, I get being the adult in the situation but sometimes some people don't deserve the high road. You guys talking that non-conformational/it's better to not know talk are coming off weak and simpish.  

Not sure if srs.

u guys know that the OP is going to do the exact opposite of what we say

At first he will, them feels make you feel like you don't have a choice. In time, he'll accept what's right because it will bite him. Right now he's thinking "maybe we're different".

Been with my girl for 2.5 years. Out of nowhere she starts saying it doesn't feel right anymore, but still wants to be with (stupid women logic). 
Long story short, I give it another go but she starts acting weird and going all silent when we were out at lunch once. I broke it off there and then saying it'll never get anywhere if she doesn't feel the same for me anymore. 

Didn't think she was cheating at the time, but just did some intense detective work and sure enough she was.

Thought this girl was perfect, parents loved her, was so smart and beautiful. First serious relationship I've ever been in, and I gave it my all. 100% effort to make her happy. 

Sorry for the sissy as rant, but needed to vent and get that off my chest. 

Take care NT 

Been there before bruh. Exact same story. I even posted it on here like 3 years ago :lol: only thing is after I found out she was cheating, I put 60+ nudes on her Facebook and tagged her entire family and friends. I won. EDIT: Forgot the vid of her giving me top and me pounding the yambs. Most boss **** I've ever done :pimp:

She hit me up out of nowhere this year too. Smashed like 12 times after not talking since the breakup. Dat pipe literally had her saying she still loved me. :pimp:

I dropped her a week later. :rofl:

Time heals all wounds G.

Last edited:
^>D

Not sure if srs.

Yeah it's already a done deal, just keeping moving instead of "checking" her and looking like an emotional wreck. Best response is none, keep your dignity and start healing.

in the meantime, find yourself a sleazy breezy that will make your life easy.

View media item 580502
Been with my girl for 2.5 years. Out of nowhere she starts saying it doesn't feel right anymore, but still wants to be with (stupid women logic).
Long story short, I give it another go but she starts acting weird and going all silent when we were out at lunch once. I broke it off there and then saying it'll never get anywhere if she doesn't feel the same for me anymore.

Didn't think she was cheating at the time, but just did some intense detective work and sure enough she was.

Thought this girl was perfect, parents loved her, was so smart and beautiful. First serious relationship I've ever been in, and I gave it my all. 100% effort to make her happy.

Sorry for the sissy as rant, but needed to vent and get that off my chest.

Take care NT

Been there before bruh. Exact same story. I even posted it on here like 3 years ago :lol: only thing is after I found out she was cheating, I put 60+ nudes on her Facebook and tagged her entire family and friends. I won.

She hit me up out of nowhere this year too. Smashed like 12 times after not talking since the breakup. Dat pipe literally had her saying she still loved me. :pimp:

I dropped her a week later. :rofl:

Time heals all wounds G.

:x :rofl: No wonder facebook turned into beta-twitter overtime

Last edited:
Man, idk if any girl can be faithful for the long run, we're not built that way as a society, microwave, do what feels good now, get in and out of relationships like a pair of pajamas...that's life now. Long story short, do you live your life.

This scares me. I don't know how not to be a simp. I've always grown up around people that truly appreciate when you make that effort for them. They expect kindness, humility, etc etc...all simp qualities. When I first got my girl, and for the first year I was pure alpha. Now, slowly it has turned beta. I get her stuff, she doesn't really appreciate it. I do a lot to make her happy...but it is just somewhat appreciated. She is lazy about the sexin now. I left the country for about a month (still away right now) and her effort to Skype/facebook message etc is just so lackluster. She is so self-concerned and really doesn't even ask about what I'm doing out here much etc. Wtv. I feel like she's hot..just marry the broad. Life live how i want, let the chips fall where they may. I dunno.

This scares me. I don't know how not to be a simp. I've always grown up around people that truly appreciate when you make that effort for them. They expect kindness, humility, etc etc...all simp qualities.
laugh.gif

What? You can still be kind and humble without being a simp, it's called finding a balance.

Thanks for all the responses brethrrns

Definitely going no contact now. Deleted every form of contact I have with her. Sloot will never hear from me again.

While I was confronting her she conveniently mentioned two of her mates told her after the breakup they were into her. She knew that all along and kept them round lol. Sloots really are gon sloot

You got comfortable. She got bored.
aint that a ***** though right? women LOVE drama....**** just can't calm and cool or else they feel like its "too perfect"

:lol: :smh:

It's ******g nuts. But at that point you realize you'll never be able to completely relax with a woman and be open and vulnerable.

OPs chick though got some attention and caught a mean case of grass is greener syndrome. Chick like that you don't have to worry about though, letting external factors sway her. She's gonna get used and abused and when dudes are done with her she's gonna run back. You'll be far gone by then.

Last edited:
Bruh, I feel your pain but keep your head up.

Go copp that GTA V, get you a bottle of your favorite to sip and just kick back and chill.

It's gonna be hard but you will make it through
This.

Just breathe, 2 and a half years is a long time. Like said before, focus on school, hit the gym and hang with the boys.

Oh and that new drake album leaked yesterday, stay away from that for a while.

Serious though

Back
Top Bottom