niketalk im going to be a dad

eaiclf.jpg

its gonna be hard not living for yourself hopefully youll get used to it and not bounce like alot of people congrads
ps karma is a #@!%^ so try to remember everytime your parents said "you'll find out when you have kid"
pss. start saving for college now

its gonna be hard not living for yourself hopefully youll get used to it and not bounce like alot of people congrads
ps karma is a #@!%^ so try to remember everytime your parents said "you'll find out when you have kid"
pss. start saving for college now

sorry to hear that...but seriously be a good dad man, & remember u gotta put that kid 1st homie

sorry to hear that...but seriously be a good dad man, & remember u gotta put that kid 1st homie

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

My girl went to the doctor today and we found out she's two months pregnant. This is going to be my first kid
happy.gif
So to you dads out there any advice..
Adjust your leisurely expenditures, and start (or continue) saving and enjoy the next couple months of uninterrupted sleep.

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

My girl went to the doctor today and we found out she's two months pregnant. This is going to be my first kid
happy.gif
So to you dads out there any advice..
Adjust your leisurely expenditures, and start (or continue) saving and enjoy the next couple months of uninterrupted sleep.

Congrats my man. Love the kid more than you love yourself, and don't let anything in the world ever be an excuse for not being there 100%.

Congrats my man. Love the kid more than you love yourself, and don't let anything in the world ever be an excuse for not being there 100%.

Back
Top Bottom