Niketalk is blocked in China...Boo You Hu!

i don't know if this is old news, but niketalk is one of the websites that the chinese government has blocked on the interwebs. I don't go on othermessage boards so I'm going to assume that the chinese government finds niketalk to be a dangerous medium for spreading pro-western/tibetan/falungongsentiments; along the same lines as youtube, facebook, and other such sites. I've only been here about 2 weeks and this country is slowly turning me intoa libertarian.

Congratulations Niketalk!

p.s. i just found a proxy that lets me go on all blocked websites, so take that Hu!

I think the case is the same in Thailand because the government regulates the internetz over there.

i live in bangkok. i have yet to encounter a blocked site. youtube was temporarily blocked in the past due to somebody posting videos disrespecting the kingand his family, but it is currently not blocked.

idk why the chinese would do this, dont they need NT for their bootleggin
nerd.gif

I coulda swore that everytime I've been to China that I've been able to access NT...could be wrong though.

Getting in from HK was no problem.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by air max 87

idk why the chinese would do this, dont they need NT for their bootleggin
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

most of the people that works in the shoe factory don't need internet to bootleg they just steal the sketches and plus they know how to make them.

hmm.

you gonna disappear

word to the dude blockin the tank @ tinneman (sp?) square

7:51am. Still breathing...
a short google search led me to the revelation that the program i am using to bypass the china government is financed through an "independent" agencyof the u.s. government.
i don't know if i can/should talk about it. will come back with more.

Back
Top Bottom