NIKETALK, Is This A Urinal or a Sink vol. OOPS

lol thats a sink dude.

were you alone when you took a piss?

next time, piss in there when there are other dudes there and watch their reaction

It's obviously an LGBT urinal, OP.

giphy.gif

lol thats a sink dude.

were you alone when you took a piss?

next time, piss in there when there are other dudes there and watch their reaction
Yea I was alone and I flushed. I wouldn't do it with other people in there just because I am not bout that hey everyone lets peep each other's meat life, especially in the workplace during the workday, seems inappropriate.

Why would you think it's a urinal? Imagine 4 other guys walk in and start peeing in that, and all 4 of you make eye contact

Why would you think it's a urinal? Imagine 4 other guys walk in and start peeing in that, and all 4 of you make eye contact
because urinals like that already exist. It wasnt until modern times guys started getting shy and requiring some sort of privacy barrier or their own private space to urinate. I'm not even that old and when I was in Jr High they had a big oval one.

because urinals like that already exist. It wasnt until modern times guys started getting shy and requiring some sort of privacy barrier or their own private space to urinate. I'm not even that old and when I was in Jr High they had a big oval one.

man idk what school you went to but that aint right

I'm aware of open trough urinals, I've seen those before. But an open circular urinal leaving yourself open to wayward R Kelly like streams? Nah my g

Bruh, why would you think that's a urinal? A urinal for men to proudly show each other their meat while they piss?

If that was a urinal, streams would be getting crossed and dudes would be getting pee'd on and splashed.

Even if that was a urinal I still wouldn’t piss in it :lol: ...got me going in the middle of the room with other men circled around like some degenerate savages :smh:

Had those sinks back in elementary school. Can't believe you drained the main vein in that :rofl:

Mans pissin in sinks

Thats a sink my dude, what kinda sus urinal did you think that is? Mans are gonna gather around in a circle and piss? Fiyahhhh

I hate places that have horse troughs filled with ice instead of urinals. You gotta stand side by side with other dudes without any barriers and hope you don’t see anything. Only been to places like that once or twice.

I hate places that have horse troughs filled with ice instead of urinals. You gotta stand side by side with other dudes without any barriers and hope you don’t see anything. Only been to places like that once or twice.

You don't see what you don't wanna see. So maybe you wanna see :nerd:

You outchea meatpeeping?

Back
Top Bottom