NikeTalk [Jordan Brand] Appreciation

I just wanted to take a few moments and say that I truly appreciate this forum. I have just recently gotten back into collecting [December] and I wouldn't be as pleased with what I've gotten thus far if not for NikeTalk... 
I read a lot where people bash one another or talk about how things are in the forum and I must say I thoroughly enjoy it as well as appreciate those that have helped me out with certain releases.

I live in Richmond, Va and this isn't a market where very many limited releases are released and if it wasn't for this forum and some real good people I wouldn't have gotten the YOTR VII's or the Bans... 

So I post this just to say thank you to those who've helped me because I enjoy collecting Jordans. I don't resale, I wear my shoes and I enjoy the chase in getting that next great release, or that grail from my younger days. 

In closing, with all the hate, trash talk and useless gibberish that sometimes clogs the forum, I just wanted to say I appreciate the commentary, information and help that I receive in the Jordan Brand Forum,,, 

Thanks

I just wanted to take a few moments and say that I truly appreciate this forum. I have just recently gotten back into collecting [December] and I wouldn't be as pleased with what I've gotten thus far if not for NikeTalk... 
I read a lot where people bash one another or talk about how things are in the forum and I must say I thoroughly enjoy it as well as appreciate those that have helped me out with certain releases.

I live in Richmond, Va and this isn't a market where very many limited releases are released and if it wasn't for this forum and some real good people I wouldn't have gotten the YOTR VII's or the Bans... 

So I post this just to say thank you to those who've helped me because I enjoy collecting Jordans. I don't resale, I wear my shoes and I enjoy the chase in getting that next great release, or that grail from my younger days. 

In closing, with all the hate, trash talk and useless gibberish that sometimes clogs the forum, I just wanted to say I appreciate the commentary, information and help that I receive in the Jordan Brand Forum,,, 

Thanks

If PO2345, BabyJ and some others starting posting on the regular again, it would be much more appreciated 
nerd.gif

If PO2345, BabyJ and some others starting posting on the regular again, it would be much more appreciated 
nerd.gif

Wether we want to admit it or not we all learned things on NT!
That's why I'll always stay true to here!
Been here since '07 (This is my 2nd account).

Wether we want to admit it or not we all learned things on NT!
That's why I'll always stay true to here!
Been here since '07 (This is my 2nd account).

i live in jakarta-indonesia, a city maybe some of u havent even heard of..
we dont get much jordan being released here. maybe a few GR from some independent shop, but still not much..
the only way of getting jordans is from overseas. so i have to add another $40-50 for shipping, not to mention crazy reseller prices for some limited releases.
but hey, im not complaining. its just the way it is down here. but thanks to NT's jordan brand i got all the infos and knowledge about the thing i love, from a kid to a 31 year old father. well, enough story telling..FLAME ON!
smile.gif
)

we dont get much jordan being released here. maybe a few GR from some independent shop, but still not much..
the only way of getting jordans is from overseas. so i have to add another $40-50 for shipping, not to mention crazy reseller prices for some limited releases.
but hey, im not complaining. its just the way it is down here. but thanks to NT's jordan brand i got all the infos and knowledge about the thing i love, from a kid to a 31 year old father. well, enough story telling..FLAME ON!
smile.gif
)

yeah, the info is always appreciated...the flaming/bickering/bs is often entertaining if nothing else. not without its faults though.

yeah, the info is always appreciated...the flaming/bickering/bs is often entertaining if nothing else. not without its faults though.

As much as people in the General Forum bash the Jordan Brand Forum, I still love this forum and pretty much the NikeTalk community in general.

As much as people in the General Forum bash the Jordan Brand Forum, I still love this forum and pretty much the NikeTalk community in general.

I think they should get rid of the rule of needing 100 minimum posts to sell, and make it 100 minimum posts to create a new thread.

I think they should get rid of the rule of needing 100 minimum posts to sell, and make it 100 minimum posts to create a new thread.

Originally Posted by moelest

smile.gif
)

Bro, I think you could probably order your Jay's from Singapore so shipping wouldn't be such a killer.

smile.gif
)

Bro, I think you could probably order your Jay's from Singapore so shipping wouldn't be such a killer.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

smile.gif
)

yes u're correct, as a matter of fact singapore is the nearest place to get Js. but the thing is no sneaker store in singapore takes online order, just cash and carry.
so sometimes when i got friends coming to singapore(or the other way around), i ask them to buy the shoes for me
smile.gif

smile.gif
)

yes u're correct, as a matter of fact singapore is the nearest place to get Js. but the thing is no sneaker store in singapore takes online order, just cash and carry.
so sometimes when i got friends coming to singapore(or the other way around), i ask them to buy the shoes for me
smile.gif

smile.gif
)
On general releases I don't mind helping you out my friend unless you already have that secured. Just let me know. We'd still have to worry about high shipping costs but I'd secure the shoes for you at cost. I'm usually the first person in line with GR's and I have a few connects so I don't mind buying an additional pair

smile.gif
)
On general releases I don't mind helping you out my friend unless you already have that secured. Just let me know. We'd still have to worry about high shipping costs but I'd secure the shoes for you at cost. I'm usually the first person in line with GR's and I have a few connects so I don't mind buying an additional pair

smile.gif
)

smile.gif

See if you could make a connect from the Singapore thread on NTPI. I'm pretty sure someone is willing to help you there on releases also. 
wink.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...uides-and-updates?page=1

Back
Top Bottom