NIKETALK! My New Car! ( Ferrari 488 GTB )

For years, from me getting cheated on, to getting my hairline pushed back, to getting into my first movie, I have come to NT to share the news. Although I only lurk these days, this site has been with me since I was 16 and I'm now 27. So here I am again.

In the past year, I have grown A LOT. Internally. I finally left the black hole which was LA and now live with my parents in the house I bought them across the street from my brother in New Jersey, and I have NEVER been happier. Family is really where it's at.

With the open roads I now have access to, I decided it was time for a new car. In the past week I have driven the Porsche 911 Turbo S, Audi R8 V10 Plus, Mclaren 650S, Lamborghini Huracan, Ferrari 458 and Ferrari 488. Now while I LOVE the sound of a naturally aspirated V10.. I could not get over the feel of the twin turbos. So, I finally fell in love, and went with the 488.

My pick up date is tomorrow and I will have a TON of more pics, drive videos and much more. Because my audience helped me so much over the years, I am also going to do a giveaway where I buy a subscriber a brand new car and also am giving away my custom BMW 435i.

Thank ya'll to everyone who supported me on this site over the years.

if you want to see any of the test drives, they're here:

Lamborghini Huracan (uploading tomorrow)
Ferrari 458/488 (uploading tomorrow)

Attachments

• IMG_6078.JPG
    IMG_6078.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 108
I don't know why the picture of the car posted as an attached file? My bad, new to the new site.

congrats man! i was never a fan of your youtube content but i can only imagine how hard you have to hustle and what kinda bs you have to weather to get to where you're at so i'm happy for your success. i'm even more happy to see you genuinely happy man. you've come such a long way from the birthday flyer thread! hope you continue to have a blessed life!

Nice whip.

But I'm more happy to see you moved back with your parents and you are happy again.

Dope man. Have fun with the car and drive safe. They can get out from under you quick as hell. But when youre in control..theres nothing like it.

Surprised youre buying to own, but i get it from the stand point of wanting to sell it in the future for an updated model or whatever.

Good **** either way.

Make sure you got more in your account than what you got on or ride around in.

Keep doing ya thing . Congrats

:smokin

teach ninjahood your ways so he can stop stockpiling GR nikes that he'll eventually sell for da msrp to cop da hemi before da census looms

Back
Top Bottom