*::* NikeTalk NBA Fantasy League -> 39 Days Away before Tip-Off

Starting a NBA Fantasy league for anticipation for the biggest NBA season in a loooong time 
pimp.gif

Who ever wants to join just tell me. The league can hold up to 20 members & I want ya to join man. This #$$% could be EPIC
pimp.gif

By the way, As a league we'll decide the scoring system
Roto: Compete against your whole league all season long, trying to rank the highest in each stat category.

H2H Points: Face off with one opponent each week, trying to score more total points.

H2H Each Category: Go head-to-head with one opponent each week, earning a win or loss for each stat category.

H2H Most Categories: Go head-to-head with one opponent each week, earning a win if you win the most categories.

Season Points: Earn as many points as possible over the entire season to win the championship.

Link to league: http://games.espn.go.com/...gueoffice?leagueId=34119

Starting a NBA Fantasy league for anticipation for the biggest NBA season in a loooong time 
pimp.gif

Who ever wants to join just tell me. The league can hold up to 20 members & I want ya to join man. This #$$% could be EPIC
pimp.gif

Roto: Compete against your whole league all season long, trying to rank the highest in each stat category.

H2H Points: Face off with one opponent each week, trying to score more total points.

H2H Each Category: Go head-to-head with one opponent each week, earning a win or loss for each stat category.

H2H Most Categories: Go head-to-head with one opponent each week, earning a win if you win the most categories.

Season Points: Earn as many points as possible over the entire season to win the championship.

I'm in Rook, interested in 12-14 man h2h league with basic 9 categories. Maybe add in offensive boards or something too. Anyone interested in throwing a few bucks down too? Maybe something like $20?

I'm in Rook, interested in 12-14 man h2h league with basic 9 categories. Maybe add in offensive boards or something too. Anyone interested in throwing a few bucks down too? Maybe something like $20?

Cool. Here's the scoring system. Always ready for changes:

[table][tr][td]Points (PTS)[/td][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Blocks (BLK)[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steals (STL)[/td][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Assists (AST)[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Offensive Rebounds (OREB)[/td][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]Defensive Rebounds (DREB)[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ejections (EJ)[/td][td]-5[/td][td]
[/td][td]Flagrant Fouls (FF)[/td][td]-3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Personal Fouls (PF)[/td][td]-1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Technical Fouls (TF)[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Turnovers (TO)[/td][td]-1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Disqualifications (DQ)[/td][td]-5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Field Goals Made (FGM)[/td][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Free Throws Made (FTM)[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Three Pointers Made (3PM)[/td][td]3[/td][td]
[/td][td]Field Goals Missed (FGMI)[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Free Throws Missed (FTMI)[/td][td]-1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Three Pointers Missed (3PMI)[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Doubles (DD)[/td][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]Triple Doubles (TD)[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Doubles (QD)[/td][td]10[/td][td]
[/td][td]Team Wins (TW)[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]

Cool. Here's the scoring system. Always ready for changes:

[table][tr][td]Points (PTS)[/td][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Blocks (BLK)[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Steals (STL)[/td][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Assists (AST)[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Offensive Rebounds (OREB)[/td][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]Defensive Rebounds (DREB)[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ejections (EJ)[/td][td]-5[/td][td]
[/td][td]Flagrant Fouls (FF)[/td][td]-3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Personal Fouls (PF)[/td][td]-1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Technical Fouls (TF)[/td][td]-2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Turnovers (TO)[/td][td]-1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Disqualifications (DQ)[/td][td]-5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Field Goals Made (FGM)[/td][td]1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Free Throws Made (FTM)[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Three Pointers Made (3PM)[/td][td]3[/td][td]
[/td][td]Field Goals Missed (FGMI)[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Free Throws Missed (FTMI)[/td][td]-1[/td][td]
[/td][td]Three Pointers Missed (3PMI)[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Doubles (DD)[/td][td]2[/td][td]
[/td][td]Triple Doubles (TD)[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Doubles (QD)[/td][td]10[/td][td]
[/td][td]Team Wins (TW)[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by RoOk

Starting a NBA Fantasy Football league for anticipation for the biggest NBA season in a loooong time 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

huh??

Originally Posted by RoOk

Starting a NBA Fantasy Football league for anticipation for the biggest NBA season in a loooong time 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

huh??

Scoring. You are really going to use ejections in the equation? I think that shouldn't even be looked at. Fouls as well, I don't think fouls should be a negative thing. I think it should be simple, everything should be either +1 or -1. That is just me.

Scoring. You are really going to use ejections in the equation? I think that shouldn't even be looked at. Fouls as well, I don't think fouls should be a negative thing. I think it should be simple, everything should be either +1 or -1. That is just me.

I wouldn't include Double DOubles, Triple Doubles, Quad Doubles, because if someone is already putting up those numbers they will be compensated. No need to add on to it you know?

I would do it like this

+1
Pts
Rebs
*@!
Steal
Block

Missed FG
Turnover
FT Missed

Really simple yet efficient way of doing it.

Dont mean to hijack just trying to help

I wouldn't include Double DOubles, Triple Doubles, Quad Doubles, because if someone is already putting up those numbers they will be compensated. No need to add on to it you know?

I would do it like this

+1
Pts
Rebs
*@!
Steal
Block

Missed FG
Turnover
FT Missed

Really simple yet efficient way of doing it.

Dont mean to hijack just trying to help

Back
Top Bottom