Niketalk not working on FIREFOX

*I dont know if someone has asked this question because Google Chrome is so slow. I dont even see emoticons right now + quote tabs, etc. It hasnt been workingon FF for the past a day and a half. Anyone experience the same thing?

Yeah.....I ditched G.Chrome after a couple of hours...hopefully they'll fix the glitches. It has potential.

I'm on FF right now and it's working for me at the moment, but over the last couple of days it hasn't been working for me.

It wouldn't load... same thing with my work computer too with IE.

I thought it was just Yuku acting up... I guess not.

It's working fine for me.

I want to know why NT isn't working on my BB.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

*I dont know if someone has asked this question because Google Chrome is so slow. I dont even see emoticons right now + quote tabs, etc. It hasnt been working on FF for the past a day and a half. Anyone experience the same thing?
You using Rogers internet?

Niketalk was down for me for the past 24 hrs or so. I emailed Yuku and they told me that some Rogers users were having trouble accessing their site.

It's now working on FF (for me anyways).

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm on FF right now and it's working for me at the moment, but over the last couple of days it hasn't been working for me.

word

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by AME416

mrgrapes85 wrote:

CHROME FOR THE WIN...that is all.
Even on NT?

yeah, I like it...you must've had the beta version....cause mine works amazingly.

This is the first time in about 3 months I am on Chrome with NT. On another thread where someone was asking about Chrome and NT and the difficulties, someonehelped out to make NT more compatible.

On NT: Go to Account-->Preferences-->Go to Editor Type-->Select bbcode

You are good to go with Chrome.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I use FF and when I'm on NT, sometimes the emoticons don't show up, and sometimes I can't post pics from my yuku photo album.

Works fine for me and I have like 20+ tabs open.

NT wasn't working for me like a hr ago but that was yuku not FF

i went to da support page, it was definitely a yuku thing......

i even PM'ed meth about it a couple of days ago

Back
Top Bottom