NIKETALK. PLEASE HELP. I want this GIRL B.A.D! VOL: no more baby mama

mad.gif

So I'm talking to this girl for a WHILE. Everythings going good. Were both feeelin eachother. Time was gonna do the rest of the work....

All Of a suddden shorty starts actin diffferent.

She then tells you she heard stories of you tellling her that your a player and a cupcakkkker.

She doesent know anymore AND she cant trust you.

But your bein REALLL and WANTTT HER.

How do you gain that trust back and prove to her your right.
=(

Act angry. And say well if you listen them you obviously don't trust me. And don't call for a few days, she wll be back. Cause honestly it prob is trueright?

Act angry. And say well if you listen them you obviously don't trust me. And don't call for a few days, she wll be back. Cause honestly it prob is true right?
That's the one.

If you was really pullin' girls by the dozen, you wouldn't be gettin' mad. Show her some vulnerability.

Buy her something special, but not pricey, like some flowers. Not saying that will fix everything but maybe it will show that she's not just another notchunder your belt. Something tells me you probably haven't done anything too nice for her yet.

so, let's get this straight:

a girl that you've been talking to, "heard some stories", and now is acting shady.
on top of that, she says she can't trust you.

it doesn't really matter how bad you want her, if she can't trust you based on some bogus stories she heard, just imagine how bad being in any kind ofrelationship would be.

you haven't even gotten a chance to defend yourself yet, and she's already putting you aside.

time to keep it movin'...

If u were talking to her fer for a "while" why would she be frontin' like she dont know you and she wants to go on what people said....
basically, show her ur a geniune dude....

If all else fails, Whip it Out

Stop talking to her. You shouldn't have to decipher her irrational behavior. Don't waste your life on broads that don't know what they want.

Oh, yeah, next time use the girlproblem tag
laugh.gif

Theres really no way to assure her of your past unless you have a grip of people to vouch for you but if you spend a lot of time with her, you wont have muchtime to do dirt...thats how a lot of girls see it

If she's the type of girl to believe rumors and gossip without giving you a chance to explain yourself, any potential future that you have with this girlwill be a trust-less living hell. Move on.

If she's talking with someone else and is looking for an easy way out by making you the bad guy because of some "things she heard", that's a$#%*# move. See comment above about living hell. Move on.

If you actually did do the stuff that she's accusing you of, it's your own fault. Move on.

All signs point to 'Move on'.

more likely she is trying to cut you off using excuses like that.

she is not feeling you right not basically.

Back
Top Bottom